my first grow g13 and super silver haze

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by icygod24, Jan 12, 2011.

1. #1 icygod24, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    this is my first time ever growing iv read stuff all over the internet and i have my friend helping me i am growing 10 plants some g13 and some ssh

its in a 20L plastic container with a bubble rod at the bottom connected to an air pump, i have a 150 watt grow light, and im using General Hydropopnics - floramicro and florabloom for nutrients

please let me know anything im missing or anything like that

2. here r the pics

Attached Files:

3. dont let them get tool tall, since its only a 150w. trim the lower branching while in flower. I'm thinking 2-3week veg. you got a thermometer and air control right?

4. its in my closet and my house is always between 70-74 and the light barly puts off heat at all

5. new pics

Attached Files:

6. is my light going to be strong enough for all 10 plants?

7. k guys i realized my light set up was stupid so i upgraded to 2 h150 and im gonna put som cfls around it

do you guys think i need to seperate the pot with 2 plants and if so how would i do so?
    please give any advice this is my first grow!

Attached Files:

8. so iv learned ALOT more since my first grow and upgraded a few things that needed to be and they seem to be growing great and healthy

i now have 2 kessil purple led grow lights and about 6 cfls around and i have ordered a grow tent that should be here in a few days and then everything should be perfect

my tallest plant seems to have these stains on them but im pretty sure it is from light because every time i see it start i raise the light and it seems to make it better

9. new pics

Attached Files:

10. my tent is finally here!!! i will put pics up after i set it up

11. Subbed!!! Let's see how this turns out.
    :smoke:

12. I'm not an expert by any means but my suggestions would be:

1. journal more information. it's harder for growers to help without key information like air & res temp, humidity, ppm's, pH, etc.

2. make sure you have tons of air bubbles churning in the res. keep it below 70F if you can.

3. when plants are growing that close together the roots are going to get tangled so if one plant has problems it can quickly affect all of them and now it's difficult to remove the one problem plant.

4. how long have you veg them for? did these start from seed? feminized? if seeds you'll probably want to clone for sex before flowering b/c culling any males will be difficult w/ the roots all wrapped together if you find males after 2 weeks into flowering.

5. it appears you're trying the Lucas Formula with the GH Flora series? I too am running this nutrient program...if so, I highly recommend reading the entire thread at Ask Lucas

6. based on your pictures the fan leaves look wrecked. maybe too hot and/or not enough fresh air exchange...do you have any ventilation fans?

7. light water and air are the key elements to fat buds, master them and your plants will share the love.

13. I'm in on the proceedings.

How many watts are those kessil lights?

And what colors?

14. They are 35 watts each.

15. #15 icygod24, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
    im trying to! im praying for the fattest buds! hahaha im really nervous because its my first grow n i didnt have the best start but they seem to be doing ok right now

16. they are the purples

17. its done!!

18. ......

Attached Files:

19. the humidity has gone up to 48 since i put it in the tent

20. youre fine...be more concerned with that number when you get to flower...you dont want it above 50