My first grow ever ....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by waytoofastvette, May 20, 2006.

1. Nice work buddy.
    Enjoy the smoke.
    + Rep

2. How much it weight dry?

Congrat!! :hello::hello:

3. Nice job.... Hows the smoke?

4. Hi, i know who you are! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*points a finger*.

Only kidding! Nice photos, they are some big mutha f*ckers, it all looks good though an you did alot better than my 1st grow. It looks like ive missed all the good stuff so I rolled a mint one for this and i gotta tell ya i aint let it go out an i am blazed .
    :smoking:
    Good to see you got the 400w HPS, i dont think floro's would have given you what your smoking now or you would be waiting for harvest. Sorry to hear about the 4 blokes you had growing, waste of time an energy huh. Maybe try cloning next time, a constant supply of lady plants sounds great doesnt it. Sativa plants are sweet an sticky but hardly worth growing unless you want a specific smoke, i love the taste and smell of lanky ladies.
    :D
    Looks like you had a good harvest too, what does it smell and smoke like?

Anyway im ready for your next journal.
    C ya soon. Spud

5. lol no one will recognize him with that slick disguise

6. Well since this is really the first stuff ive ever smoked --- only smoked one time before i decided to grow. I dont have much to compare it to. I will tell you this it dont take much to get me messed up :D

Being high is a interesting experience thats for sure. But out of weed -- booze -- and vicodin i do believe i like vicodin the best weed comes in second place

I need to buy a bong. I have no idea what im looking for. Ive rigged up my own with a waterbottle but its tiresome useing that any advice on something that will last a while ?

7. Did you hang them plants upside down when you went to dry them? If not do that next time around.... Give me a sec and ill give you a link to a nice grasscity bong... Why not help out the place that helped you grow... And man on the homemade bong.. I dont beleave your getting the full experience of the bud.. But then again i dont know how good you made it..

EDIT: http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/gras...ategory/se=Molino Bongs/tf=ourprice/to=n.html Any of them on page 1 and 2 are good...

If you want somthing smaller that will deffenitly get the job done get your self one of these http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/gras...category/se=CCG Hammers/tf=ourprice/to=n.html Check out both pages...

That was just a fast look to find a few for you..

8. well ive got it all dry now and i weighed it

2.3 ounces after its all said and done. This will deffinatly be the last time i ever grow. Something to tell the grandkids someday i guess hahaha

Attached Files: