My first grow ever!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by H0rn, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Hey!

I am a new grower and this is the first plant I have ever tried to grow, I haven't used any nutrients up until this point and I have started introducing PK 13/14 as it has started to flower, any tips/information for my next grow would be appreciated.

Just looking for your thoughts on my first grow really and how much I should be expecting? Oh and also bonus points if you manage to tell me what strain it is ;)

IMG_0160.jpg IMG_0153.jpg

2. Well, without knowing all the specifics of your grow like lights and stuff.
    I noticed some curling of your leaf edges which can be a sign of several things.
    It could be over watered and causing that. Or it could be low humidity causing it.
    Or it could just be the strain. Some "sour" strains just taco up and that's that.
    So if your humidity is good and you are certain that you aren't over watering then you may have a sour strain. Also the smell can clue you in to strain as well.
    All that being said, the plant looks very healthy apart from the slight leaf tacos. It would be easier to tell you more if the picture was in regular light and we had a bit more info on your grow setup

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Probably should have included those details in my OP but I am using a 45W (Actual power draw 35W, crazy i know) in a 50x50x100cm tent, humidity is roughly 70-80%, the leaves are drooping like that due to over watering I'm pretty sure, but that will be sorted within the next few days.