My first grow ever

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HarleyBob, Mar 23, 2013.

1. I was tired of spending so much on it, so I thought I would grow some. My uncle gave me 9 seeds dunno what kind they are but I germinated all nine, its been about a week an they are few inches tall. I will post some pics soon

2. 7 came up outta soil so far since put them in last night

3. What's your setup: lights, soil, cabinet/tent, etc? Congrats on the first grow. Hope it works out for you. Looking forward to some pics.

4. I'm growing outside in soil I started them in house right now under cfls. I dunno how to upload pics from my phone

5. how many cfl actual watts did you use per plant for the first week? just curious as im starting my grow soon :)

6. I only used 4 32s for all of them an I put them in my southwest window to get even more light in the day, I left the CFCs on all week long they growing great, I haven't put them outside yet. I put them in a paper towel as seeds last Friday it's a week an two days later they are about 2in tall

7. 5 of them have second set of leaves an 4 seem like they quit growing. The others are doing awesome