My First Grow Ever! Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AnonymousInventer, Jul 27, 2017.

?

Which strain should I choose to grow first?

1. White Widow Max (Regular)

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Nitro Lemon Haze (Feminized)

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Let the soil dry out real nice and I doubt the plant has a deficiency. If anything from what I can see (which isn't much it gets blurry zooming in) it looks like it may just be a bit of nute burn around the leaves edges. Fox farms can be kind of hot and overwatering wouldn't help any imo. If the plants still giving you a problem in a weeks time I'd flush her real nice (after the souls nice and dry) and just go back to leaving her alone and letting her do her thing.

Grow journal

2. Alright thanks for the advice man. Also what's nute burn?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fox farms can be kind of hot so all the excess nutes can burn the tips and edges of the leaf.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yea it might just be sad rn lol my plant droops and I start to worry then it looks fine an hour later idk sometimes I think they just get sad or something lol

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. It's still small man give it time the new leaves look great that's all that matters

First grow ever!

6. #113 AnonymousInventer, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    -Nitro Lemon Haze (Fem)
    08/05/17 04:20 PM - Germination!!!

Super excited that I got my seeds today! No more messing around it's time I kick things into high gear!

Need to get list:
    1 Gal Fabric Pot
    3 Gal Fabric Pot
    5 Gal Fabric Pot
    300W Mars Hydro or DIY COB LED
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's no an option man. I also fixed the temperature increase. Plus I can add more intake/outake fans. Not to mention I don't even have a proper 4 inch inline fan for it. So I still have many things I could do before ditching the box.

Nitro Lemon Haze - First Grow

8. So I ran into a major problem today. My roommate saw light a little light coming from the corner of my storage room. He was like what's that light coming from? I said it was a charging light... I'm pretty sure he didn't buy it. I'm extremely worried that he will go investigate when I'm gone. If he finds my grow box I'm so fucked! I have no idea what I'm going to do now :/

9. What was the plan for flower? Without a decent size fan and a rather large carbon filter you wouldn't be able to hide the smell lol.

Put a lock on that bitch... you can just be the psycho roommate that keeps heads in a locked box. Just put some mysterious red liquids around the sides like bloods oozing out.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 2
  10. Well I was hoping by the time I started flowing I'd have enough money to buy that lol.

• Like Like x 1