My First Grow Ever! Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AnonymousInventer, Jul 27, 2017.

?

Which strain should I choose to grow first?

1. White Widow Max (Regular)

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Nitro Lemon Haze (Feminized)

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Ah makes sense haha... I was wondering how come I didn't realize it was in a clear cup sooner now I know why haha

Grow journal

2. Lol yeah I've got a cup inside a cup inside another cup.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I recommend the lights I use if on a budget... they are 65 bucks on eBay mars hydro 300... if grown properly you can get a 3-4 ounce plant with one light.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Do you think my box is big enough?

5. Damn good question didn't realize how narrow the box is lemme look up dimensions

Grow journal

6. Damn good question didn't realize how narrow the box is lemme look up dimensions

Grow journal

7. Hey if you could make it fit that'd be some massive gains you'd get a lot of bud in that little space lol

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  8. Honestly I don't think so they have gotten pretty cheap now for the smaller models

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  9. 07/28/17 04:00 PM - Pot fell 1' spilling top soil

So yeah I was making some changes to my box and my pot fell off and spilled. It spilled all of the wet soil about an inch. I noticed that it was wet at that depth still. I think my soil is very compact because it doesn't drain at all. Also It started with the pot full of soil.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. I warned you about those cfls in that small box man lol honestly just moving them farther away and keeping a fan on your plant should do it check out my grow journal the first page or two has pics of my baby after her leaves getting super crispy

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 2
  11. u should of started multiple seeds what if the one dies

12. I smoke that good good! It was the first seed I've found in 3 months lol. I will start with at least two feminized when I get them. I just don't have much room so I don't wanna waste seeds. I could grow two but they would just yield the same amount as one in my space.

• Like Like x 1