My First Grow Ever! Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AnonymousInventer, Jul 27, 2017.

?

Which strain should I choose to grow first?

1. White Widow Max (Regular)

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Nitro Lemon Haze (Feminized)

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Damn that's what I kinda figured. How much can I get from donating plasma? Is a QB better than COBs? On my current budget I'm gonna have a hard time even getting a exhaust and filter lol.

Nitro Lemon Haze - Journal

• Like Like x 1
  2. QB or cobs are both great... I've never tried em but if I was to choose one I'd probably go the QB route when they restock.. cheap blurples are also an option I use mars hydro 300's (135w) for 65 bucks a pop... one light can get you 2-4 ounces... also per the plasma thing... like 30-50 bucks a visit... first visit takes a while but after that it's like 30-45 min. You can donate twice a week so in one weeks time you could buy a filter and Inline fan... the next week you could buy a light lol or vise versa... I'm in no way trying to force you to sell your blood though lol just giving you options because you will definitely need a carbon filter for peace of mind and safety.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks man I'll look into donating plasma. I used to get my blood drawn every month. So I'm used to needles. As for the lights I'm still debating. Tomorrow she will be 28 days old. So I need to start moving quick.

4. High Ideas: So for the past few days I've been thinking of a new growing technique. So I was thinking what would happen if the plant was on like a turn table. Would the spinning manipulate root growth? What speed should it spin at? Should the direction be reversed each day? Would light penetration be better? Just so many questions lol. If someone has space they should experiment with it for me lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have had the same thought I have been looking for a turn table strong enough to hold a massive pot and spin it

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  6. The End....
    Today has been a very sad day..... My babies were found and now I have to kill them. I just can't bring myself to do it. I love them both so much! The worst part is I put all my spare money into it. So I don't even have any weed to smoke...

7. Shit happens stick around the forums and keep learning man that away when you are on your own you can jump back into it full gear.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's true man and it could have ended much worse. I did it long enough to know I'm really into it. So next time I'll do everything properly with full gear.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Don't be dipping out on us brah you gotta stick around for our journals

• Like Like x 1
  10. The only reason it was found was because of the noisy fucking exhaust fan. I was literally about to buy a quite pc fan yesterday. Then I was like nah I'll save for a proper exhaust fan. I'm regretting that decision a lot right now lol

11. I don't know if you remember but I created an emergency backup location if this was to ever happen. So I haven't killed them yet but I feel really guilty. He was super cool about it. So I feel like I need to respect that but at the same time I'm like these are my babies. They only have 23W on them in the emergency location.

• Like Like x 1
  12. No place you'd feel safe putting her outdoors? (Even then that'd only work out in areas where you wouldn't be getting any frosts in late flower) whys he against it? Does he smoke? Lol when I had a roommate is when I first entertained the idea of growing and my buddy was all for it... told him I was gonna give it a crack one day and he was all "go for it brah"... granted that plant died but anyhow it made me start researching and reading everything I could.

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's his girlfriend man. He told her and she lost her shit! She came over and forced me to kill them and flush them down the toilet in front of her... Also outside isn't an option because of weather. I was able to cut a piece off of my big girl and replant it to mimic my Nitro Lemon Haze. So I still have my NLH under 23W in my emergency location. However his gf said she will be coming over everyday to search for more.... Not to mention she screamed at me and tried to demand I destroy my fucking grow box. I drew the line at that shit and was like GTFO now before I snap on you! 1503155024068.jpg 1503155030039.jpg

14. WTF how does she have any say if she don't even live there I never would destroyed my plant for someone who didn't live with me lol

First grow ever!

15. She's got him fucking whipped! I didn't really have a choice it was kill plants or get packing.... Plus she would not stop fucking screaming! In the period of being yelled at I got good and drunk. I was just like fuck it whatever will get you to shut the fuck up and leave me alone! So I killed them and then puked for 12 hours and was sick another 12 after that. I get the worst hangovers of anyone I've ever known. I'm still not feeling well this week has been awful.

16. I'm sorry man but again does she have any stake in the house? Cause whatever her reasoning is it's bullshit even if she was your landlord the landlord can't get charged for what the tenant does I used to be a property manager

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  17. But that sucks I been there I woulda got drunk too lol

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  18. I would of got a restraining order and say she makes me feel unsafe wouldnof shut her trap then

Sent from my SM-G386W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. And i would of planted a few tomatoes just to piss her off and make her look like an idiot if she tried to get you to get rid of tomatoes xD

Sent from my SM-G386W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1