My First Grow Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Naturzlaw, Jun 8, 2011.

1. This is my first grow, so just lookin for feedback, tips, andything helpful. I didn't take any harvest pictures, but I have some at 8 weeks,

Strain: Bubba Kush
    Lighting: 400w HID/HPS 1600w CFL
    Pots: 5 gallons
    Veg Time: 2 1/2 months
    Flower Time: 8 weeks
    Nutrients: Flora Nova
    Soil: Fox Farms ocean forest, mixed 98 cent bag of manure from home depot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very nice grow. My only advise would be to get some reflectors for the CFL's and maybe move the CFL's closer. :smoke:

3. dude nice buds, that looks like fine smokinss. ya reflectors on the walls would prob give more yeild

4. Thanks! yeah as far as the color of the walls it might just be me but I've found that white is the most reflective surface there is (flat white tho) and the reason I don't have reflectors on the CFL's is that I don't want to block out the initial HID light but to add to it if that makes sense. But thank you both for the responses. I hope I can hear from some more people.

5. looks good keep up the good work ;)

6. Nice budshots dude. Did you harvest, when the photos were taken it looks like you have at least a week left. Ohh yes!!!
    -Bug

7. yeah man looks like 2 awesome ladies ready 2 get smoked & fucked up! :smoke: :D grats on harvest mang

8. can we see finished product and wat it weighed

9. what are those things called that allow you to hook up 2 or more bulbs to one cord?

10. if thats at 8 weeks and you harvested at 8 weeks. then you harvested about 2 weeks early. i see plenty of white pistils there.