My First Grow! Bubba Kush, Sour Diesel, Diesel, Critical X Kali Mist - Soil

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Skankster, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Bk is at 21 days flower heres some pics. should I start Lollipopping her? I was going to take off the bigger fan leaves again. I fed her this morning at 1200 ppms, some arms are growing alot of bud sites, a couple of the arms are thin with small under developed bud sites.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:smoke:

2. That looks really good nice work! I only think that bunch of leaves that are towards the main top of the plant need to be removed.. Everywhere else looks like it should be getting enough light.. Maybe ask JJ to swing by.

3. Here the plants in veg. Critical Kali Mist, Sour D. and Diesel. They are about 3 weeks now veg, I think I will start Nutes today. I would like to start LST today also, the stems are pretty stiff. i think I will tye off the bottum of the stem and then bend them over as far as I can, the CKM seems to be growing like an inch a day, I have been away for 4 days they are all alot taller, the biggest one is probably 16" tall.[​IMG]CKM[​IMG]CKM top[​IMG] Sour D. top[​IMG]Diesel Top[​IMG]

4. Okay Bro, thanks. Im so glad I met you guys! She would still be a bush! cant wait to get some clones off of my plants in veg! want to start the hydro! :D

5. T is right on.....
    The area I've circled in white is really too thick, IMO you want to pop out a few more giant fans...
    Also in the second pic, you notice I've red X'ed some lower budding sites....

Here comes the hard part of a first time Lollipopper.... ;)

Attached Files:

6. Ok T, so the big
    bunch of leaves about 8" down from the top? Thanks...

7. hey JJ, Thanks, so take out the limb on the lower bud sites you X'd out? Im ready to go! Ill post some picks later.:eek:

8. and big fans, cool thanks guys!

9. Man you got some good eyes...

10. NO!!!
    Just remove the budding sites on the limb.....
    And then thin out that real thick area and I'm thinking even 5-8 leaves would be enough...
    Again, the OLDER Large fans ONLY, none of the younger leaves, just the giant ones... ;)

11. [quote name='"Skankster"']Ok T, so the big
    bunch of leaves about 8" down from the top? Thanks...[/quote]

Well JJ pointed out what to do.. Thin that area circles in white (the fans).. And remove the bud sites with the x..

The veg plants look great.. That sour d looks like it will be a good plant for a SCROG if you were planning to do that.. I wouldn't pull them down as far as possible though.. Just where it's leaning over horizontally.

12. Ok, got it, just lower bud sites on that limb, just on that limb, right? And older large fans.

13. [quote name='"Skankster"']Ok, got it, just lower bud sites on that limb, just on that limb, right? And older large fans.[/quote]

Correct like just pull the little tops off the arm don't remove the arm itself.

14. Ok, thanks T, and yes I want to do two sour d's in a scrog but want do hydro with clones as you had suggested. Ok on the lst too.

15. Lol, got it.

16. [quote name='"Skankster"']

Lol, got it.[/quote]

K pics after..

17. Heres those pics, More fan leaves? I spread out the arms a little more.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. I guess there are still alot of bigger fan leaves, it sure didnt look like it when i was doing it.

19. Don't spread her arms too much...
    They are going to be heavy in the end and will be so heavy they will fall over...
    I'd say let's wait a few days to next week and let the buds form more and we will better see what else needs trimmed..

Depending on chamber temp, make sure you keep that light between 6 to 8"es off the very top...
    We don't want to lose lumen keeping the light too far away when she is filling her buds.... ;)