My First Grow! Bubba Kush, Sour Diesel, Diesel, Critical X Kali Mist - Soil

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Skankster, Aug 6, 2012.

1. To be honest, yes.. All those big leaves you see in the pic need to come off.. The ones that stick out if your looking at the pic, get what I mean?

2. Will you stop counting and trust.... LOL
    [​IMG]

See the size of the leaves which are X'ed????
    Take them OFF, and EVERY OTHER leaf that we cannot see in the back which is around the same size...
    Give them to your dog, most dogs LOVE them and raw cannabis has been PROVEN to naturally kill cancers and tumors..

My female dog cannot get enough of them...
    She will stand at my grow chamber door and scratch at it wanting me to go get her some leaves... ;)

:wave:

3. Lol.. I think he'll get it this time! Essentially we want to see the actual arms from top to bottom.. Remove those bigger leaves and that will be possible.

4. Trust me, you're NOT going to hurt the plant....
    Well maybe at first, but it's going to be MUCH happier in the long run... ;)

5. Agreed ^ at the same time it's yours, you DON'T have to..

6. Ya, you don't have too......

Just a friendly reminder what I usually get...
    And this is the second round back to back brother teSmp has seen me do... ;)

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

I trust you guys, but it dont feel right! but I believe you and am going for it, and really appriciate having people that no there shit to help me out!:smoke:

More???

8. Ya, he was one of the first which pretty much did exactly what I suggested... ;)

No, let's roll with that until I know she is finished stretching....

But also if you can, pull some of them larger lower arms to the outside a little...
    See if you can get more light penetrating the center mass of the plant...

Like you did with the main stock, LST it over...
    See if you can LST a few of them arms over to the sides and that will open up the center a little more to get light...
    We want to get as many budding sites in the direct light as we can....

The more you can do that, the more they will fill in the end... ;)

Make sense???? :confused_2:

9. Got it, thanks man.:D

10. Heres my baby girls, they are on the 7th day of veg, and are geowing fast now, should I start to LST already? Do you guys usually just bend them over or should I bend them and train them around the pot. I heard this is a LST techinque, the thing I dont understand is what do u do once you have completed the circle, Im using 5 Gallon pots, and I am planning on taking clones. The Critical Kali Mist is way taller and lanky than the sour d or diesel, I was thinking about doing FIM on this one.[​IMG]

Temps are between 79 and 81
    RH is at 50%
    50% FFOF 50% Perlite
    they have been on 18/6 light sch for 7 days
    There in a 7x7x8 room that I built last week (Will be my flowering room)
    400 watt MH

11. I would wait another week before LSTing the main stock over....
    The reason for LST, so the lower arms get direct light, and grow faster....
    So now you do not have 1 main stock, you have several created my the arms....

Because now they can get light, their stem will thicken and they almost become another main stock...
    And after 18yrs of growing, I have YET to make a complete circle LST...

Maybe I'm to impatient waiting to LST a complete circle :confused_2:

12. The plant that I butchered yesterday, is looking great today! The buds are noticeably bigger. I spread the arms apart, retied some of them to open up the center I the plant. I cant tell you guys enough how much I appreciate your guidance. Thank you!:smoke:

13. No I think the reason people make a compete circle (no offense) is because they're in shitty ass soil. In hydro you pull down the top at 10" and it turns into a monster bush bigger then your 5 gallon bucket in less then a week. In soil you pull it down and you get a few tops that grow up.. It's growing like a snail so you take the top and circle it around the pot.. Been there done that.. It also happens I think when people LST when it's to short.. That said let it get like 10" and pull it down or like JJ said another week.

14. [quote name='"Skankster"']The plant that I butchered yesterday, is looking great today! The buds are noticeably bigger. I spread the arms apart, retied some of them to open up the center I the plant. I cant tell you guys enough how much I appreciate your guidance. Thank you!:smoke:[/quote]

Sweet bro! Don't let the haters get to you! You'll hear some shit along the way that you should have left all your precious sun factories yada yada.. Then just show em your fat ass buds at the end!

15. I remember that feeling my first time Lollipopping a plant.....

Dude says I want you to cut off all the budding sites on the bottom....

I was like, "you fucking want me to do WHAT :eek:, Arrrrr you fucking kidding me right now :rolleyes: .." :D :D :D :D

Then in the end, when all was said and done, I was like, "Oh, that's pretty fucking cool".... LOL
    Also it is IMHO, by removing all that older growth, your stimulating new growth, and when she is flowering... ;)

16. I thought Id just put these pics out there, its pretty amazing how fast this plant is filling back in, I guess all the small leaves that were left on the plant grew[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:D:smoke:

17. [quote name='"Skankster"']I thought Id just put these pics out there, its pretty amazing how fast this plant is filling back in, I guess all the small leaves that were left on the plant grew:D:smoke:[/quote]

You didn't post the pic??

Anyways we don't want any to take the place of the ones you cut.. We need to keep it thinned out so the light can get down there..