My First Grow! Bubba Kush, Sour Diesel, Diesel, Critical X Kali Mist - Soil

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Skankster, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Hi All,

This is my first grow, I learned a ton of stuff going thru threads on this forum. I hope that I have learned enough to make it thru to harvest! I am open to all advice, I have been lucky so far and hoping that I will get alot of feed back from you guys!

I started a Bubba Kush seed that a friend gave me 2 months ago. When I started I had 5 seeds, only one germinated, its a female, and has been growing well since the beginning. I started her in a Jiffy plug, and transplanted her into a 1 gallon white pot as soon as I sa roots poking out the bottum of the Jiffy plug. The reason that I used the white pot was because I had the idea that if I only filled the pot half way, the white sides of the pot would reflect light and give it side lighting[​IMG]I think it worked. Ill post picks in a minute.
    I am using 50% FFOF and 50% Perlite.
    1-600 watt hps in a cooltube
    1-6" in line fan
    1-12" oscilating fan
    5X5X7 Tent

2. Subbed!

3. Subbed....... :wave:

4. Lol JJ said the same thing as me so far.. Need to take those big fans off see what's going on under the bush!

5. Ya, don't under estimate yourself...
    You know about node spacing, light, and you've done soil and hydro, etc. etc. etc.

6. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']

Ya, don't under estimate yourself...
    You know about node spacing, light, and you've done soil and hydro, etc. etc. etc.[/quote]

Yeah I know just thought you could help him better with the LST lollipop stuff..

Now get some of those fans off and lets see what it looks like!

7. Okay, so she has about 20 quarter sized buds growing on every top, (T they were dime sized when i told you about them yesterday) it's ok to remove all the lower fan leaves around the top of the pot? If so I will do this as soon as the lights go back on in the morning.

8. [quote name='"Skankster"']

Okay, so she has about 20 quarter sized buds growing on every top, (T they were dime sized when i told you about them yesterday) it's ok to remove all the lower fan leaves around the top of the pot? If so I will do this as soon as the lights go back on in the morning.[/quote]

That's what we're saying! Did u see JJs pics in his journal? At minimum thin it out so we can see the branching and decide where to go.

9. Heres the pics, let me know if you need more off I took off 27 leaves:eek:[​IMG][​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][​IMG]http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=139337&title=my-baby-girls&cat=500

10. Im trying to figure out how to post these as a picture not a link! I cant remember how the hell I did that yesterday.

11. Click on the [​IMG]
    Then past in the URL to the image....;)

12. I swear I was able to copy and paste pics out of the gallery yesterday into JJ's journal, now no picture shows up, is it because the pictures wer to large when saved? Irritating. Im sorry to make you guys peck thru all those links, but I cant remember how I did that yesterday!

13. #16 jakesterjammin, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Testing......... :wave:

[​IMG]

14. Well do a side shot JJ, I can't click those links from my phone.

Skank, right click the image from the gallery, select copy image location, click that little image button, paste..

15. Lol your just having all sorts of troubles huh.

16. Sorry T, when I right click "Copy image location " is not an option in the drop down menu