My first grow! Autoflower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420puffpuffpass, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Alrighty. I have a few things here i gotta tell you all, im using miracle gro, i heard 10 good things for every bad thing about it so whatever, two 100w(26) cfl lights, and my seedling is about 1-2 inches tall, and lookin nice and healthy! Anyways, id like to know any secrets or tips, this is my first grow and ill need it along the way! Thanks guys and hope to hear from all of you! :smoking:

Oh, and my strain is polar express automatic!

Attached Files:

2. Sweeeet, thanks bro

3. thought i posted on this thread earlier but it doesnt show up for me anyways...

i have the same strain looking good subbing.

4. Beauty! Its been hard finding people online with the same strain, gotta check that out!

5. I think I have 2 days on yours so this will be interesting to compare :)

6. Feed it with bottled h2o

7. I'm still on my first (and just started my second) grow. I used auto-flowers for my first one, too, though I got some Northern Lights. It makes it way easier not having to worry about light schedules and misreading stages the first time 'round. I've had my plants on an 18/6 light/dark schedule the entire time.

Just to point it out, though, you'll want to refer to your CFLs as the actual wattage, not the incandescent equivalents. So, you have 2 26W CFLs for a total of 52W, which is plenty for a while, though you'll need more eventually. :) Are you using Daylight bulbs or Soft White? You'll want to use Daylight bulbs until the flowering stage, and then switch to Soft White.

Good luck, and I'll be subbing to follow along. :bongin:

8. Thanks for the info, yes, i know its 26w. And they are soft white. However when i checked up on my seedling today it was lying down horizontally, like something just depleted it. Soil was pretty dry so i watered and im hoping it springs back up. Still healthy green looking also

9. What ive done in this picture is propped it up with a snapped toothpick, because reading online some say prop it up and if it doesnt shrivel up im good. But i still havent found a reason for this laying down.

Attached Files:

10. It's lookin' green, so that's good. Maybe the ground is too loose and it isn't getting a good hold? Try patting the soil down a bit to see if getting the plant a more solid base would help.

11. Yes i also did that as well, really hoping for a comeback!

12. Polar express on the far right (probably best outta the 3)

[​IMG]

13. Looks good bro! Good news! The seedling already is standing on its own! Thank god... Ill keep the toothpick for extra support though.

14. Maybe build up into a mound, it might feel more natural.

15. yea i patted it down and then built a little bit of a mound around the bottom, toothpick as well. Not much gonna happen probably til tomorrow or something. Looking forward to checking yours out as mine goes, probably gonna use yours as a template! haha cheers!

16. lol my posts never show up! I will definately use your plant as a bit of a template to follow :p

17. She's lookin good, the leaves are starting to lift up a bit. about a week old now, kinda wondering if its normal for it to have such slow growth at this point?

18. Pic? My P.E. is going a lot faster then other seedlings ive yet I feel like its not much for being around 12? 11? Days I'm not quite sure but it seems to have liked what I transplanted him into because today after work it looked like the growth is picking up. But remember more leaves more growth so it will pick up probably in a day or so.