My First Grow and my Fun Workshop, LOTS OF PICS!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by orionxtg, Aug 3, 2009.

1. #1 orionxtg, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
    I am a new Med patient but I have started a crop that for my GF who has her medical card. I have started 1 Top44, some Black Velvet (VISC), Fucking Incredible (VISC), 1 Purple Hairy Jerry (Bright neon purple hairs), THC (VISC), and 1 3 ft tall what i'm gonna call Red Hair Skunk. I just made a room and wanna share it with the world. Cause hell yeah why not. This is my first time doing this but I feel like i'm sort of getting it down. I also feel like i've stressed out my plants, well some. They've been going for 2 months I think and they are like a foot and a half or so, one is over 2ft just because FI (fucking incredible) is a champ! I've cut most of the bottom branches off of the plants except 1 smalls FI because it was short and bushy like a Indica should be. I have throw one Black Velvet (I think Tag title is washed off a little) one FI, and the 3ft tall Red Hair Skunk into my Dark room I made to flower. I didn't know how long I should wait to flower them so I just did it with 3. I threw them in there about 4 days ago or so. 7 More til harvest hopefully! W00t. I've brought some pics of my sexy ladies with me. But first! I'm going to show ya'll the SOG I sort of have and the work shop :)
    [​IMG]
    This is where I make soil, fuck around with fert and mah water, water my babies for drainage into soil, and bring in my fresh o2 with a Walmart New sqCage Fan. The new ones look so weird...
    [​IMG]
    The Dark Side! Come hither! We have flowers. My flowering room.
    [​IMG]
    The grow room through Mylar. 1000 Watt MH. Don't know room specs, too lazy to get them.
    To right of MH is a 400 watt HPS sodium, I turn it on every once in a while to make it feel like the sun is setting, then instead of putting them to sleep I turn off the HPS after 8 or so hours then just leave the MH on to make it like it's morning again. Thats for the ones that I am Vegging for another month or so. sadly I need a new HPS light, mine burned out.
    The Dark and Light sides! Plus Air!
    [​IMG]

Now for the reason you are here. I don't know which are which really. Kinda stoned and didn't really take the time to figure out, just snapped shots.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Red Hair Skunk, just started flowering 4 days. Oddly this RHS has 11 fingers on one a couple of leafs.
    [​IMG]
    A FI I just started to flower being blown by wind, maybe a little thirsty too.
    [​IMG]
    A just started flowering Black Velvet or Purple Hairy Jerry, not sure yet.
    [​IMG]
    RHS up close.
    [​IMG]

Top Growth on newly flowering somethin'
    [​IMG]
    This is an FI that is as tall as my RHS which has been growing since 4/20. The FI has only been going 2 months.
    [​IMG]
    There's some shots for ya folk's. I'm going to keep updating this. Oh yes, some questions. Sinces these babies are so small, did I gretly reduce my harvest yield by taking the bottom branches off of the stalk. I did it about 5 steps up or so from bottom. Heard it from a friend while drunk and...yeah... did it while drunk. WOOHOO!

2. #2 Steal This Name, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
    wow! nice plants, you're going to be a very happy man if your plants keep up at this rate haha. and do you mean that you trimmed the bottom 5 branches? what did you mean by "5 steps"?

3. Nice looking grow man. Your babies look good. welcome

4. For the 5 steps question I started from the bottom and cut branches off on both sides it grew from, thenwent up one branch and did this again 5 times.

5. Just had to kill the bushy FI I was flowering, turned out to be a male, lame sauce.

6. I was looking around at my plants and in the soil I found in 2 different pots 2 little sprouts starting and already have the two little round baby leafs. Very odd. Only new thing added to soil is humate supreme soil pills. I don't understand. I guess I gotta wait to find out if it is a little pot plant :)