My first Grow, and Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lafronzo, Nov 19, 2013.

1.  Hey guys, I have a Similar post in the novice section asking for advice, but I would also like to keep a more detailed journal here. I'm brand new to growing but I'm obsessed with it, and its all I kinda do now. any advice or feedback is always appreciated. Thanks!
    x12 48" 2700k Florescence tubes. the light set up seemed to have the full spectrum, right lumens P/S/F and right amount of UV-A/B rays.
    Ran 24/h lights for 3 weeks 18/6/h for 4 weeks. and started 12/12 3 days ago.
    Basic AC unit.
    wall fans.
    2 415 cfm duct fans(1 pulling in air from my outside (filtered), and 1 pulling air from my hoods into a carbon filter 6" ducting).
    Pure Hepa filter.
    65 pt De-Humidifier.
    4 bags of the Exhale CO2 home stuff.
    Been using "Sea Green" as a floral spray since 1st week after receiving clones.
    Now on NPK industries "Stack" and "Multiply" as directed.
    Given 2 Applications of AzaMax as a soil Dredge. Had a slight problem with fungus gnats and didn't even want a possibility of them being in here at flowering
    Along with the no pest strips, worked awesome, I got the NO GNAT glass stuff to put on top of my soil and I'm doing that after this post to be triple sure!
    _______
    Strains__
    Afgan Goo (Pure Indica) My favorite and badass genetics.
    ChemWrek (Sativa)
    Lucid Dream (Sativa dominant hybrid)
    Lucid Ripper (Lucid dream + Jack the ripper (H)
    Gods lucid Dream (god bud + lucid dream (H)
    wanted a good mix for my first crop, also they are so different from each other, different topping techniques and nute STR for each is a must!
    Baby Book
    Calender Started September 28th got the first clones in the picture the same size as the sativas (small pic with the finger) and this is week 1 after i got them. I just regret not taking more pictures....I know...I learned  and 2nd crop there will be a lot for me to study them with! so just to make clear, This is week 1 for the bigger indicas and day 1 for the clones I bought.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    \n\nWeek 2 ( sativas are always in a smaller pot then the indicas. 1 week behind.
    \n[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    \nWeek 3 well 6 days later, dates I took were not to the day a couple times, All the pictures were taken from my phone, and it has this cool calander app so I know what day every picture is from.
    [​IMG]
    \nweek 4 I learned a lot about cropping and topping
    \n[​IMG]
    \nweek 5
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    \nWeek 6, Yes they do not look bad, but this is right after I cleaned them up from the affected leaves from the P/K def, all I could find was the leaves I took for a Catalog of Def's with corresponding plants.
    \n[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    \nWeek 7, right before turning off my lights for the 12/12 light switch, the differnet angles kinda make the plants look confusing sometimes, sorry. and yes, I move them around carefully for watering, and need to figure out how not to move them when I have to stake them and do not want to move them with buds on them.
    \n[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    \nWeek 7, 3 Days into the 12/12 switch with (slight after math of necrosis?) feed back. Also the Difference the floral spray I am using is making, or it could be the first part of the "stretch"? but the pictures right next to this text above and below are the same plant at kinda the same angle.
    \n[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    \nAll the feedback you all can give is very much appreciated, and look forward to actually talking to people about it.

2. so i read the guidelines and are my pics to big? if so can you tell me how to scale down or whatever and ill fix it thanks! dont want to get started with a bad taste in the admins mouth.