My First Grow And I Need Some Help Please.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by twinnybhoy, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Iv currently had my plant growing for nearly 3 month. Iv had it on the 12/12 cycle for 3weeks and im getting white hairs everywhere, there at the top and on the ends of branches coming out of the stem .there also in the nodes where the branches meet, this.is my first grow and i need some help please

2. What kind of help are you looking for?
    In order for us to help ya with anything we'll need to know what soil or medium you're growin in,what you're using for lights and what if any nutrients you're using.
    But from the sounds of it you're on the right track.
    Some of the hardest part's over..... You got them to germinate,sprout and you've kept them growing long enough to flower.
    Just post some info and any questions.
    Post some pics if ya can of some close ups of your nodes.

3. Im growing under 6x 60w bulbs there just wee lamps i had lyin about,, and im using miracle grow nutreints. I have a few pictures but i dont kknow how to upload onto here? How long do i keep it on 12/12 cycle?

4. it depends on the strain. i grew some indica dominant bagseed and it took about nine weeks not counting the initial week i flipped. sativas take a bit longer,anywhere from 12 weeks and up from what i have read.