My first grow, and got some questions!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GL-SWE, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Okey, this are my first grow and started this girls in hydroponic, but sufferd rootrot.
    Ended up planting them outside for two month ago.
    And now they ended up in the grow room again.

I’m thinking it’s time to flip. What should I think of?
    How much can they yield? I got 400 w mh and 600 w bps.
    Six lamps and six plants. Strain are White widow.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Difficult to tell accurately, but if you flipped now I would estimate 4 to 6 ounces per plant. Veg for a couple weeks and double that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yield estimates are tricky because so many factors go into what can hinder yield. Temps, strain, nutrients, humidity, pot size and light. I would veg for a bit longer to fill that canopy and then flip but that is me.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. first time grower? u got it down already bro ! Welcome to the wonderful world of scrogs!
    How much will it yield? idk, seems to surprise me each time. Much upon genetics and feeding. I'd guess 6-8zs a plant.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes, first time growing! Started for two month ago, in hydroponics.
    But will bloom this girls and one more batch before I will return to trying to nail the hydroponics. The water temp destroyed it, but got my chiller now!

But over to the girls in soil. So I should wait to flip until the nets are full?
    It’s approximate 53 ft2 of scrog.

Temp 70-80, min-max.
    Humidity 50%
    PPM 800 (,5 scale) when using nutrient. If I water 3-4 times I use ph:ed water with ”Roots” from Gold Label 3 of 4 times.
    PH 6,5

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. The plants are 9,5 to 11,5 feet tall. And they have been lst:ed, multiple topping, super cropping and now scrog.

Attached Files:

7. If you can without breaking branches I try and spread out the branches to fill in the net more and and then flip. Here is week 1 of flower and week 2 of flower. It fills in nicely because the first 3 weeks of flower you will see stretch.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good input, and nice pictures!
    I’m thinking of raising thos how need it.
    I’ll post a couple of pictures and you can see where I want to put the new canopy.

Got some “spots” on some leaf on two of the plants. And even some discoloration with lime green leaf as a result.
    Look at the pictures.

Sry if my english isn’t up to pari. I’m from Sweden and not used to write in English.

Attached Files:

9. Do you have a magnifying glass or jewelry loop? Hard to tell and I don't want to panic you but it looks like bug eggs. Are they spots or is there something on top of the leaf? Start looking on the underside of the leafs and see if there are any bugs. Looks like spider mite eggs but those are usually on the underside of the leaf.

10. Couldn’t find any eggs or bugs!

11. I raised the pots a bit. A lot better!
    Som issues with some leaf. Can you guys tell me what’s up with that?

Attached Files:

12. Hmmm...
    It appears that you have removed al the larger, older leaves that would actually tell me what is going on. This could be a localized thing or a systemic thing... The history of the plant as stored in the older leaves is invaluable to troubleshooting.
    These plants seem to be fine. Some necrosis is normal and comes from many sources.
    If it progresses, watch to see how the older leaves react and put up some pics of the progression.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thx Fred!