My first grow - AK-48

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by evilgenius, Jun 7, 2007.

1. First off, I want to say hello to everyone! I have been browsing the forums and have seen some pretty cool plants! Well done!

I have been smoking for too long now, and have spent countless dollers on it, so I figured it was time to start growing my own "shit".

I baught some AK-48 seeds from http://www.buydutchseeds.com/default.php they were pretty cheap, and from what ive read they are pretty easy to grow, so I went with AK-48 for my first grow!

I have seeded them, and they have got pretty big. I just sexed them 3 days ago, so today is daya 4 on the flowering stage. ( Or alteast I took the males out 3 days ago )

I have been feeding them Liquid Karma with the Sensi Bloom (2 Part), mind you I just started giving them the Sensi Bloom a few days ago, as I wasnt aware that I should have gave it to them way earlier! I plan on giving them some big bud in a few weeks!

Anyways, here are the pictures I took, I hope you like them, they look good! Cant wait to smoke it! :)

Please give me any feedback as this is my first grow and would like to improve them if I can!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks smashing, but you might want to resize that..

3. Those are some very nice looking plants, especially for a first grow! Keep up-dating. Maybe just with smaller pics!;)

4. Looking good, big pics but great detail. Look foward to more pics.

5. plants are looking lovely, for a first grow id say youve had more success than me and im on my third lol, i always have problems, mostly small ones that are easily fixable but leaves some yellowing, congrats man, +rep for the beautiful plants, gl with the rest of ur grow! :wave:

6. I am just starting the flower stage so I may still run into some problems, but I do alot of reading and take it all in, and have been doing my own thing and things so far have turned out good! I hope I have a good grow! But with all you here, and the local hydroponics shop I have lots of help!

I have spent countless hours at the local hydroponics shop, and the guy there has been very helpfull with everything, so I go from here!

I will deffently keep you all updated, I am looking at setting up my own website dedicated to my grows, but ive been busy with other work/sites so we will see what becomes of that idea...

thanks for the positive words so far, im glad they are looking good!

:D