My First Grow ~ 4x White Widow/Big Bud

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Natalea420, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Thanks & idk really.. I don't think they have a blueberry smell but then again I'm pretty bad at detecting smells/tastes/effects/etc! My smoke report is probably gonna suck LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #122 Natalea420, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    The smallest plant that I already took main cola off of was looking about 30-40% amber this morning so I took the rest of her down. Neck hurts from all the trimming! An this one is like half the size of the others! Total wet weight after trimming and removing branches: 177g so if it dries up to 25% then should end up with about 45 gs. Not bad. Not bad at all for first grow :) Pics:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Spread them out on a tub lid put them in top of large closet with humidifier on,door open, going to check humidity in a little bit, wanna get it up to about 50% in there while they are drying.

3. Looking forward to your sucky ass smoke report :)

4. party at nataleas in like 2 weeks

5. It's ALWAYS a party at my house lol

6. yea but we'll wait for the one right after they cure ;)

7. Why wait? I got some sour d right now that's probably twice as good as that lol it's my first grow it might suck ass.! If it does suck at least I got a learning experience out of it I suppose.

8. Checked the trichs on the other three and they progressed so fast! Two are ready to come down already! The other one is weird ,. Main cola trichs still look clear/cloudy, while side colas are (like the others) 20-30% amber. So I guess in the morning ill have a lot of trimming to do! Taking down the 2 and the side colas of the other 1. Gonna leave just main cola for a few days to mature some more. I'm personally looking for a 50% amber when curing is done, and I'm glad I'm taking them down when 20-30% because I've noticed even after I took one down it has still been maturing and getting more amber. If I would've waited any longer it would've ended up 100% amber. I like a very couch lock, relaxing, good for pain, numbing, body stone, stress relief etc (indica/amber) type of buzz and in pretty sure that what ill end up with. Sativa type buzz makes my heart race and makes me paranoid, & I don't like that. I do like a good 50/50 hybrid tho, which is why I chose Chemdog for my next strain. The WWxBB is mostly indica.

9. #129 Natalea420, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    Another one done 256 gs wet. 2 down, 2 to go!!! Pics:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

You can see how much more I got off this one than I did off the last one:

image.jpg

10. Wow. That's awesome. Great work. I've got to get an HPS light.

Sent from this POS ATT charges me $80/month to use.

11. is this a meteor you're holding? it's BIG!!! :yay:

12. Sure do a good job trimmin for a 1st timer!

13. Thanks! I take my time and try to get off as much leaf as possible! & I don't work or anything so I got all the time in the world. :)

14. Haha yeah it's my new boyfriend lol ;)

15. Yes you do! It really did make a difference

16. How's the curing coming along? :)

Here's a shot at 4 weeks 12/12 of my WWxBB
    [​IMG]

17. update smoke report?

18. Some of my cured WWxBB
    [​IMG]