My First Grow 2007 so far...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by billyeye101, Sep 13, 2007.

1. INFO FOR GC!!

STRAIN: Spanish White Widow.

DATE STARTED: 21.07.07 from SEED.

GROWING: Indoor.

LIGHTING: ECO-LIGHT - 125 Watt 5U, 230V 50Hz - 2700K RED SPECTRUM (WARM WHITE).

CYCLE: 7 weeks into Vegetation - 16hrs on 8hrs off.

WATER: Once every 2nd morning (9am).

My Plant has been through shit!! and i dunno where to start, so for now please tell me what you think of the plant,
    thanks in advice.

PICTURES BELOW!! IM SORRY BUT I DONT HAVE ANY PICS FROM DAY 1 TO DAY 27

Day: 28 - Moved from a big cupboard to a small cupboard - moved house etc :(.

[​IMG]

Day: 30 - It's Looking good.

[​IMG]

Day: 34 -
    Trimmed off big fan leaves (don't ask! its another mistake).

[​IMG]

Day: 35 - Growth slowed down abit from trimming on day 34

[​IMG]

Day: 37 - Looking better already.

[​IMG]

Day: 42 - Bit bigger and bushier.

[​IMG]

Day: 43 - Trimmed it far too much! (1) of my biggest mistakes.

[​IMG]

Day: 48 - Recovered from the rehab!. :D

[​IMG]

Day: 53 - New grow room bigger and better, also bigger n bushier!.

[​IMG]

Day: 55 - Bit bigger.

[​IMG]

P.S: here's a link to explain what i did to the plant in the past ;( http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/172705-need-some-professional-advice-please.html

Also!!
    been looking at peoples growing rooms and plants (very swish!):cool:

2. Wow you really raped your plant, but damn that thing is recovering so well that I think ur fine :smoking:

3. You make me feel so much better now thanks a bunch :D

Will update tonight.
    With pics.

So what does the rest GC think then? lots of help will be greatful plus any advice to make it bigger n better.

4. anybody else wanna help is out?

5. yea dude wow, i saw day 43 and was like OUCH, then the next one u cant even tell it happened. uh why did u trim it agian??:p
    haha on 43 it looks like one of those really crappy xmas tree's u can only get at last minute. and u know by trimming away branches/leafs like that ur not only stressing ur plant to regrowth but removing possible bud locations?
    and i would recommend getting a clone b4 u start to flower it since its raped to hell any ways

6. Look:

Day: 55

What ya think now?

Oh and it will recover thanks for the input ;) trim it because i dont know why :( stupid i know

7. Btw the 3rd pic hmmmmm dunno what the lil fine strips are!! anybody know? sorry for crap quality pics only got cheap resources :(

Need info on cloning? thanks. Might even go searchin lmao... im no noob will read up first.

Also this is when i topped it: 1/9/07 ;)

[​IMG]

Now at 14/9/07

[​IMG]

8. Day 57, this plant is looking very healthy now plus added some reflecting sheeting and also added a extractor system with a dryer hose leading to window behind my blinds lovely fresh air!! Also it dont smell as much now:D

[​IMG]

As you can see new reflective sheetin added for extra light near the bottom half of the plant so it grows evenly.

[​IMG]

New extractor system in use, its hlaf a 2L bottle fitted to a dryer hose then fitted to blind near window perfect air flow, also added a fan too :rolleyes:.