My First Grow.. ( 12 Clones )

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by bLuNt HEADED, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Yeah.. First time ever attempting to grow plants.. i have ZERO experience with growing anything actually.. i'll be posting pictures pretty often and asking questions in here..

I have two 50 lbs. bags of fox farm soil in a 30 gallon garbage can (i think).. There are 7 Ogre Clones and 5 Lion's Gate Ones..

PeaceCp.

... the first two pictures are of the clones in the sponge crap that i got 'em in.. the next two are two of the clones planted.

Attached Files:

2. a picture of the 4 cans... there's obvisouly 3 in each..

Attached Files:

3. Picture one-Lion's Gate
    Picture two-Ogre
    Picture three-Ogre
    Picture four-Lion's Gate
    Picture five-Ogre

Anyone know how long they've been growing.. I got 'em more then 6 inches tall and now they are this size?

Attached Files:

4. the newest pictures..

any questions, comments, concerns, pointers would be appreciated a lot.. i don't have a clue what i'm doing but yeah.. they seem to be looking good so far.

Attached Files:

5. Hey! Nice looking plants...I would guess 18 days old, just a guess tho. First off, you are going to want to put one plant per pot but then again, if they are big enough it is ok but eventually you want atleast 3 gallons of dirt for each plant for the best budding. Good luck :)

6. looking good so far! Keep us posted!

7. looks great for starters.

move those puppies into seperate containers, pleeease! :wave:

8. Last season my boy's dad left them in the container's the whole time and they turned out just fine... plus they are mobile if any shady shit goes down in my backyard... If i see any problems start to occur then i'll probably have to seperate them, but as for now they seem to be doing fine.. Thanks for the replies/advice.

9. That's the thing. If you wait, the roots become more and more entangled, making it impossible to separate later. Do what you will, we wouldnt tell you anything that would hurt those plants!

10. i think you should cut down the sides of the trash can so that its like 2 inches from the soil. it will reduce the shade on your plants. they look great otherwise. whered do you get big bags of the fox farm soil. i cant find any around here. -HH

11. I got the soil from our hydroponics store actually.. they got ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you need for growing. it's pretty cheap too..

The more i think about it i do want to transplant my babies into seperate containers but i can't afford it right now.. So yeah, i'm kinda stuck growing them like this.. I'll probably try two plants per can next year or something..

Thanks for the replies.

12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

alright.. in two of the garbage cans i planted 3 carrots.. In another one i planted 2 carrots and 2 sugar beats.. then in my last can i put 3 sugar beats..

one of the clones ended up making two mainstems so i deicided i'd give LST a small try.. i think it did it correctly..Plus i took one of the clones out of that can leaving 2 clones in one can.. um.. i got another clone, A10. Anyone head of it before?? it's another indica.. I planted this in a big ass put by itself...

All is Well, Keep your Thumbs Green.

13. nice looking plants blunt....

amazing looking actually for someone with no growing exp. :D

dont know how your going to get on with carrots and beets in there...lol...your plants are gonna get very bushy i expect.....

good luck and happy growing

14. yup yup ... nice dark green healthy plants.... ok im confused .. you planted carrots and sugar beat in with the mj?? incase you get hungry right??? haha

15. Wow, noticable differance in the pics from before. That trio in the bottom pic look great!
    It would be cool if the carrots picked up some bad habbits from the mj and started THC production themselves, maybe they just need to learn how :)

16. i just planted another bubblegum clone in a can that i had two plants in...

my setup as of now..
    4 30 gallon garbage cans.. Each have two 50lbs bags of foxfarm soil in 'em..

Can #1 3 Ogre clones with 2 carrots.
    Can #2 3 Lions Gate with 2 red beats.
    Can #3 2 Ogre clones & 1 bubblegum clone with 2 carrots.
    Can #4 2 Lion's Gate clones & 1 Ogre Clone
    Seperate Pot #1 1 Ogre Clone
    Seperate Pot #2 1 A10 Clone.

Leaving me with 14 clones..

17. It might just be me but that sounds awfull crowded in that amont of space (yes 30 gallons is alot but garbage cans are only 2 foot diameter at max). So you really have around 3 square feet at max, which for 3 MJ plants is getting a little tight...if you factor in the other vegetables (my garden carrots take a min of 1 square foot and grow about 1-2 feet deep)...Theres gonna be a pretty serious stuggle for root space in there and unfortunatly the more dense root structure of the carrots and beats will win over the MJ. Just a thought for ya...either way looks like you have a nice variety going, best of luck to ya!

18. ^ Yeah.. I'll probably only leave 3 plants and one vegetable per can.. i got pictures but they aren't uploading on this site cause my slow computer.. i'll have 'em up eventually.

19. y are u growing vegetables with them

20. ^ Running a small experiment. last year my boy crew a few carrots within his first crop and it turned out looking more orange.. if it has anything to do with the coloring of the vegetable then the can i have the red beats in should look hella good..

i'm uploading pictures to my pc right now.. i'll be back with pics.