My first good harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by clint torres, Jul 26, 2012.

1. My first harvest where it smells decent, the exodus cheese smells great. This is the first time I've got a decent cure.

I just smoked a joint of the cheese, and I'm used to top shelf, and i am BAKED.

I am finally getting it!!
    :hello::smoke:

2. Right on man! It's always good to hear success :)

3. Congratulation man. There's nothing like smoking your own.

4. pics maybe?

5. great success!! how much ounces or g's did you get? pics ;D i hope im lucky next year

6. about 3-4 oz. of of 4 plants under 400 watt HPS in a room that stayed between 78-84. i really had to watch it. A problem in the past was dog hair and carpet fiber. So I got some window screen, cut some piecs and covered the 'out's of all the fans and A/C duct and hung two screens in front of the bathroom door. i also put down a tarp on the carpet in front of the room as some over kill. Well it worked, BARELY any hair or other wise. I'll post a couple of pics in a in an hour or so.

7. Especially when you grow some Exodus Cheese and it really stinks of cheese. Then that smell and structure just keep improving during cure. I was nervous to try it as my previous grows were AWFUL.

But when i did, I broke it up and it reeked of cheese. Then i hit it and waited to gag. But it just tasted like cheese. granted it needs to cure a bit more but it already has that nice organic taste, like good buds from the 1980s, which were good. Just needs to stay in the jars another 2-4 weeks now that the main burping has been done.

Also, 1 bong and I am HIGH!!
    Thanks for the congrats.:hello::smoke:

8. Thanks for the congrats everyone! i am so stoked. this is one of the 'cleanest' highs i've had in a while.

9. #9 clint torres, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
    here's some pics

left to right,
    White rhino, Dinafem Blue hash, Dinafem Blue Widow and my beloved Exodus Cheese!!
    The rhino and the Hash still need another week of cure but...

Attached Files:

10. that blue hash looks DELICIOUS!

11. fuck that, they all look delicious, wish i lived near you so i could try some ;D :bongin:

12. Way to go, Clint. Keep up the work. Glad to see it worked for you.

13. Here are some higher quality pics. right now the Exodus cheese is the one. The Blue Widow just got to where the cheese is where i open them once a week. The Blue hash does look good, but it has about another week of beginning of cure. Can't wait to try it, grown organic it has a bit of an earthy aroma. The white Rhino is at the same place and i was not impressed at all, but it's looking better each day in cure. The Blues were Dinafem and the others were Greenhouse and they grew about a foot shorter than the dinafem. I just transplanted 2 Dinafem, 1 more Blue Hash, 1 Deep Sweet Grapefruit. Then a Greenhouse Kalashnikova, which started with the "3 branch syndrome?", but I think it's already growing out of it although it is growing very slowly. Then I have 2 Sagarmatha out of four I started. I bought a mix pack of 10 of these regular Sagarmatha seeds and these two i have now are the only one's out of the t en that are worth the try.

Anyway, here's some clearer pics than before.

Also, THANKS FOR THE PROPS GUYS!!:bongin:

Attached Files:

14. That looks POTENT... Wish I could smoke that.. gotta wait till my diesel is done.. You starting up some more grows?

15. WOW those look DANK!

16. #16 clint torres, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012

No not right away. There are some weird issues in court right now in this state over who can or can't be authorized to grow. So I have to wait a month or so to find out the outcome.:confused:

I'm sure it will be fine in about 4 weeks, so...

17. Yes thanks,

This is the first time I dried and cured correctly. Right now the Exodus Cheese rocks. I tried some of the Blue Widow this morning and thought, "I can't tell if this is working." I had to go outside to do some work and it was like, "WOW! It's working!"

I can't wait, I'm giving the Blue Hash and the White Rhino about 8-10 more days of daily curing and it should be ready,as they came down a week after the other two.

The best thing, well the cheese was stinky all the way through while the others smelled "earthy?", any way the 'earthy' ones' aroma keeps improving and the bud structure tightens a bit more everyday. it's really cool to watch.:smoke: