my first glass piece

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sgtbagel, Sep 17, 2012.

1. hey guys, i just got a free bubbler from my dealer today after my purchase! it works pretty well and hits really nice, but it is extremely dirty.

image-3825240896.jpg

cheers!

2. cool lil piece, my first glass piece was a dry spoon. That thing looks cool like the colors! Enjoy!

3. Whaaa...... Free bubbler with purchase of weed?!
    Lol that's my kind of dealer!
    Great pickup man! I love bubblers!

4. that's a good deal, assuming you didn't overpay for your pickup OP. i'd definitely clean that thing out though. you never know why your dealer might've given it away so readily. looks cool either way though :cool:

5. Yup a little salt and iso and she'll be sparkling. My first bubbler I got for free, my friend left it in my car. It looks almost the same only its red.

6. [quote name='"Curious Toker"']that's a good deal, assuming you didn't overpay for your pickup OP. i'd definitely clean that thing out though. you never know why your dealer might've given it away so readily. looks cool either way though :cool:[/quote]

well i paid 50 for 1/8 (usually $60 but he didn't have any dank) and i asked him if he had any papers but he gave me a cool lil bubbler instead!

7. My guys gives me 40$ 8ths (In the southeast :0), and has given me brownies, hash and an Iphone to replace my broken one, with bud pickup. We're pretty tight tho.

8. Can't go wrong with free.