My first glass piece

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jayaday, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Well I wanted a vape becuz its not as harsh, but started looking at bongs...i ended up buying a grav labs beaker bottom no carb with an ice pinch. First time out of a real bong and im in love...i can milk it and have smoooooth hhuuuuge hits. Now in two or three weeks im going back to get a globe dome so I can try a dab. Or do u guys suggest I get an ash catcher or new bowl..my downstem is diffused...wake n bake:D

2. Get a disc diffused slide, such as a B. Wilson or an Apix design slide. They make your hits do much smoother!

3. picturessss homes

4. pics or it didnt happen and a milk vid if u dont mind :D

5. I wood post pics but I read on a thread awhile back while I was trolling as a guest...tat if u take pixs from ur phone it can be traced back to me becuz of gps while u take a pix...i might just buy a bigger bowl first...im cashing the stock grav labs bowl easy

6. yeah but if you know what you are doing you can just delete that info...

also i recommend a disk diffused slide as AK11 did. such a big difference :smoke:

PS: you arent trolling as a guest, you are lurking. trolling is when you post sarcastic bullshit just to try to annoy people lol. :bongin:

7. Lol ok lurking...i also read tat if u turn the gps off it wont put the "info" into the pix but I just like to play it safe...if I put up a link that shood b fine right.

8. I broke my bowl yesterday during the bradley manny fight...so I know my nxt buy is gnna b a bowl