My first glass on glass piece :)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by sdarthur, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Finally, I've had money to invest in a glass on glass bong. I've previously owned a mini ceramic bong with a rubber o-ring, a sherlock style bubbler, and a clear bong with a rubber o-ring bowl.

I visited my local headshop in San Diego and I was looking for something classic and stylish with thick glass and a gong bowl piece. What did you know, I found a nice ARTS color changing glass bong that is almost exactly like the old Jerome Baker bongs. Its also about 5.2 mm thick.:)

So, here it is. I absolutely love it and the rips are always smooth with a diffused slitted downstem(I hope to invest in a Roor diffuser or a diffuser with holes and not slits some day in the future) but this works amazing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice bong man.

I'm not sure about why you'd need a hole diffuser over a slit. I've never really noticed a huge difference between the 2

3. Well, the difference is in the way the slits are facing. You have to keep the slits facing horizontally for the best possible diffusion. With the hole style, it doesn't even matter and I think it would do a better job of making more bubbles.