Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first few experiances .

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by raivana12, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Ok , so alil back ground .

before i was 21 i had never smoked in my life ,I got out of the marine corps in july 2011 and moved back to my home state .My sister , who is my neighbor now , wanted to get me high for the longest time and i kept saying "nono its not for me " . Finally I gave in and she and her fiance' taught me how to use a bowl . thie first time sucked! i got scared shit less that my heart was going to explode and when i went to take a piss while high it felt like I was in hell doomed to piss for ever .

BUT! for the next week i had no desire to take the vicodin i have prescribe for my pain I suffer from muliple surgeries . after the first time my sister encouraged me to smoke more, but spread it out , and those times were just awesome i had no pain for the first time in years and the "high" would even make woeking suck less.

About 3 weeks ago now , they switched dealers and ive had so pretty weird stuff go on .
    3 weeks ago I experianced the munchies for the first time , i ate 2 bags of popcorn ,hot pockets , a pint of sorbet , a bag of jerky , a bag of preztels and2 20oz coke . a pizza , and 2 glasses of koolaid.
    my 2 questions are :
    dry, crunchy foods suck when im high , can anyone suggest some other foods i may enjoy ?
    and two . is it normal to eat that much when you get the munchies ?

last week end .....i smoked ALOT like 5 bowls spilt between me and her fiance' and a joint, my sister made mac and cheese to sate my munchies , after i put the bowl ing the sink , i sat on the kitchen floor and had this awesome experiance of feeling like im flying , my sister said she slid a ice cube down my back and it didnt phase me at all . can i expect this kind of awesome relaxing feeling all the time ? or can sometimes i t be the reverse and ill have a bad trip ? and is it normal ?

i really love the way pot makes me feel , and i prefer it over my pills , that just make me sleeply . so please . answer my questions ?

2. Yeah, you can expect that to occur again, especially if you get even better weed. It heightens all of your emotions, good and bad, so as long as you consider it with a positive mindset that's how you're going to perceive it. You probably were a little resistant and nervous your first time, which naturally resulted in a bad experience.

And yeah, it's normal to eat that much whilst stoned, there's been times where I've almost eaten myself into a coma. Try some poptarts, or eggo waffles next time you get high, that shit will blow your mind.

3. also, is it normal for my sister to not share her contact with me?

4. Thats not that strange I have had plenty of "small time" dealers that made me promise not to tell anyone where I got my weed from, so yea I bet that's the case here.

5. #5 tokermatt, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
    Its a little weird she wont share her contact. Maybe theres a good reason .. Also its a new dealer so maybe she isn't comfortable yet.

Since your tolerance is so low you can feel like flying or feel like you cant walk. Eventually after your tolerance goes up, you wont get as high as you do now.

As simple as i can put it-

Sativas - head high, good for day time, will increase hunger, increased brain activity , energetic high.

Indicas- body high, good for body pain, stoned feeling, will make you sleepy, lazy, relaxed, good for nighttime.

Hybrids are crosses of both.

So when you smoke , eventually youll be able to narrow it down to which it is dominant and decide what you like better. (indica guy myself)

Smoking can produce side effects like dry mouth(stay hydrated - dry salty foods will make it worse but they are good) and increased sense of heartbeat which is normal. When those happens put on music sit down, drink a glass of water and focus your brain on something else. I just tell myself its normal. Its not dangerous, its about as fast as if you were working out, which is not harmful.

I suggest reading the apprentice guides, your gunna wana learn prices and quality guides and all the norms and basic knowledge if you start to like smoking. Btw its not considered a "trip"because you don't trip. Just a high.

Everything tastes better high, so try all your favorite foods. Even food you hate lol. All your senses are increased.

I like cannabis so much, not a drinker, hopefully our laws will change soon, much safer than alcohol. Sounds like youll start to get into it too.

You can always pm me a question anytime.

Matt

6. First I'd like to say thank you for serving your country. USA! Secondly, I'd just like say that what you experienced is pretty normal for new tokers. My first few times felt just like what you described. The more you smoke and the more often, the greater your tolerance will become. The higher your tolerance gets, the less intense your highs will be.

There is a member on GC, "granny," and her username is Storm Crow. On her profile you can find a TON of studies about marijuana and a lot of other great information if you'd like to learn more about this wonderful plant.

Also, if you get a chance to try a vaporizer, you should definitely see how you like it. It's much healthier than smoking, however it produces more of a head high that not everybody likes as much as the stoney high from smoking. I always suggest the Magic Flight Launch Box as the best bang for the buck (about a hundred bucks).

Hope some of that helps, happy tokings. :smoke:

7. i really like both, i mean a start out giggly , and end up lazy