My first female of my first grow ever is dying bad and Im depressed. Whats wrong with her?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by IkilledHer, Jun 24, 2013.

1. My first female plant ever is dying and I don't know why (kinda). I have been told by a grower friend of mine that I over nuted and gave my plant nitrogen toxicity. The bottom leaves were yellow and the werr curling inward towards themselves like a blunt after you break it. So I cut off the bottom leaves and whatever yellow and burning was on the other tips and flushed the soil with clean ph'd water (ph 7). That was yesterday I think. Or the day before. Anyway she's not doing better. Btw she's 3 weeks into flowering and she's bagseed from good mids. Very beautiful top cola but small. I don't want to throw her away and now she's got burns on her top leaves by the cola which were unaffected this morning. What going on? I'll put pics in a minute. I gotta take em. Thanks guys! I'm trying so hard. I've treated this plant like a human newborn and now its almost gone...

2. Was it burning or deficient? 

3. Pictures would help us identify problems. Don't cut leaves unless they are pretty much dead. Also some lower leaf loss is normal during flowering depending on growing conditions. Is it inside, if so what equipment you using?

4. Post some pics it will tell a lot more. I would have flushed at PH 6.5.

5. Sorry about the no pics. I'll put them on this morning after I pull her out of the dark room. Hopefully still alive.

Always Smoke-A-Bowla!!