Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first experience with weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stevomc, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Hey. This is how my night went..
    My parents were out, and I felt like doing something.. So I rolled a 0.5 g joint with some dank weed. It was my first ever experience with smoking mj. I went to the local school and smoke it... Nothing happend so I went back home and picked up a 1g joint, then I went totheschool and smoked it an felt nothing so I went back home again. After me bro left my room BANG it then it me. It's been almost an hour of being high I'm still feeling it a lot. When I first got the high I felt really stoned and I lost my vision in like pulses and I was feeling really fuking creeped out so I tried to sleep it off I had the vision loosing thingy for like the first five mins then it left. It feels really really wierd being high for the first time. I'm currently writing this stoned lol I can't really concentrate or remember what I do and see and shit. After my vision had come back I felt reaaalllyenergectic but still stoned. I was like laughing at shit like crazy lol. Now I'm trying to watch movie with my bro and I feel really relaxed in my muscles but it's hard to concentrate and I forgetwhay I'm doing constantly. I feel really scared but every second I feel more and more like a rebel (lol) and I feel like I MAY wana do this again if I come out alive.. I thought I was Gonna like die or something as soon as I got high but now I am starting to feel a lot better. My eyes are currently as red and the devils dick and they hurt a bit. I had barely a cottonmouth which was good. And it's wierd being high while lying next to my little brother lol who's a few years younger than me ahah. And if I don't wanna be high for like a min I look upwards and it's gone untill I good down again it's really wierd but yeh that's my first experience and it's really hard to type while high I'm on the iPhone doing it.

2. Mmm gotta love the creeper weed

3. Enjoy it while it lasts! Once you build a tolerance, you won't get this high again!

4. That's very true. My first high was completly different to my high now.. now i feel like i can function normally while on the Bud!!:smoking:

5. I'm glad you've experienced what the herb can do for you. Keep smokin' bro. :smoke: :bongin:

6. Thinking about my first time with marijuana, i wish i could go back to it. A bowl or two of some mids and i was ripppped. But yeah, enjoy and keep tokin'

7. We should get more threads like this in this section. I love hearing other peoples first time being high, because mine was one to remember.

8. The vision thing happened to you too? It happened my first time and everyone makes fun of it because they say that it can't happen.

9. i wish i could get ripped like this again. seriously, take advantage of your zero tolerance.

10. congrats dude ive been smoking since i was ten so about 10 years :O i just found the citynot that long ago :O

11. Haha yeah it happened but it was like in pulses. There was like a lil one then it got bigger (5) and then it kept happening for a few min so I tried to sleep it off haha it was really scary in the first few mins cos I didn't no what the fuck was happening.

12. I think it should be way better when I do with my mates next time. Won't be scary lol

13. yea I get this too if I get super baked.

14. I remember my first time being kinda freaky aswell, Right after we smoked i started feeling like i was leaning backwards but i was sitting straight and i just felt really dizzy and weird and thought i was gonna pass out..... now i wish i could go back and be that high again lol was great

15. Lol nice nice. I love hearing stories of people getting stoned for the first time.

16. Sounds pretty awesome, you might even have more fun next time since you'll know what to expect.

17. lol sick...

I had the whole "strobe light" thing going for the first time last night....

I love only smoking once per week and keeping a near 0 tolerence

18. Yea it's pretty weird when you first get it yeh? It's like what the fuck is goin on bro? Lol.

19. i love creeper weed. i smoked a joint with a buddy at school and i walked all the way to class sat down and as soon as class started it hit me.

20. sucks for you dude gettin stoned sucks