My first experience with Purp

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sir hits-a-lot, Apr 26, 2009.

1. So the night started out all good and stuff my friend and I called up some other dudes who wanted to smoke and we all got in this one car. They had brought about 3 grams of grape ape and it was the first purple bud I have ever seen/smoked. The shit smelled sooo fuckin dank and when I felt it I thought it was the fluffiest shit I've ever seen. So after ripping apart these sticky buds and throwing them in my new grinder we packed a pretty good sized bowl and sparked it up. We had 4 dudes in the car and each of us got about 4 good sized hits.

After our sesh one of the guys got into another car so we were down to three people and I just layed in the back seat and enjoyed the high for a while. About an hour later my friend told me and the other guy that he had taken three 5mg tabs and was complaining about his breathing and shit so we just stopped and chilled for a while. Not long after that my friend started grabbing his chest and freaking out about his heart and was like genuinely scared for his life and told us to take him to the ER. So we get to the drive through where the ambulences are and my friend takes a deep breathe and just says "this is really weird right now, but I feel totally fine after that".

FUCKING RUINED MY HIGH!

But a question I have about this is has anyone who has experience with tabs ever felt like that before? Or has anybody ever felt that way because of something else?:confused:

2. He was just high as fuck.:D

3. I don't think so he said his chest hurt really bad and he's not usually the one to freak out

4. daang. maybe this is similar?

i had some no-name bud and oh my god it was dank as hell. it was purple and green and it had a lot of orange hairs. i named PG moss. lol (Purple/Green) moss.

anyway. after i finshed blazing i went upstairs and just sat on da couch. i felt very empty.

i went in the bathroom and i stared at myself in the mirror. then for somereason i kept doing things in backwards motion. like walking backwards. and moonwalk. and i felt like i was going in reverse. then.. for some strange reason i started humming "stairway to heaven"

THEN I THOUGHT my life was going in reverse... and i was going on an actually stairway to heaven. you know how some people say," when you die your life flash backs before your eyes" thats what i was feeling.

then i sat on the couch again and i was dreaming i guess but i wasnt sleeping. i dreamed about my whole life(like the highlights of my life). and what happens after death. i was kind of scared actually. then in my "dream" i said," this is bullshit, this isnt happening"

seriously a second after i said that a burst of energy came threw my body. like someone snapped their fingers to get me out of a trance. i felt like i just did something incredible. you know like adrenaline.

so basically i thought i was dead but then i woke up. O__O

5. are you sure youre not leaving anything out? you didnt 'accidentally' eat any acid before you smoked that bud did you?

6. Alright so basically no one has an answer to the question about tabs

7. wtf is a tab

8. my friend, a super lightweight, had a similar experience, but it was just with some really dank weed, no pills. so i'm thinkin he was just really high, cuz apparently it happens.

9. #9 damncrazylegs, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    you never said what they were. you said three 5mgs but not what pill

edit. nvm if you mean acid by tabs. could have messed with other meds he was taking

10. acid isnt going to mess with other meds lol...

11. ive always wanted to try grape ape.

12. no I mean tabs as in lortabs he didn't drop acid

13. Fuckin tasty you should go for it