Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first experience with edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Newbez, Dec 25, 2011.

1. I made a firecracker last night at around 10:30. I ate it, went into bed, watched South Park for about an hour and then fell asleep, didn't feel anything. I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and I was STONED. I couldn't feel myself breathing and I shat my pants lol, had to keep my hands by my nose to make sure I knew I was breathing, and the visuals were kinda intense for weed, I could see things I was thinking about very clearly. My head felt kinda fuzzy and nice. Hands down the most stoned I have ever been in my life.

2. I have never tried an edible, but your story is hysterical!

3. Damn dude, better than my first time.
    We wasted a lid of beasters to make butter, and we didnt cook it right or something so we just ended up with butter that tasted like weed.
    A lesson learned XD but your story makes me think of the first time i had purple trainwreck and thought my legs stopped working.

4. did you actually shit yourself

5. Nice! How much bud did you use?

6. [​IMG]

7. My first batch of single-serve, I put it in my spaghetti. 30 minutes later, I'm sitting there, playing Red Dead Redemption on the PS3. I reach over for my poorly-made Koolaid, and stop. That bass-feeling you get when the Dolby Surround ad comes on in the movies? That hit. Was high for 7 hours.

Of course, there's always one bad story... My friend was curious to eat weed, and I'd been saving a bit of AVB. 2.5 g for me, 2.25ish for him. With empty cupboards and a pocketful of change, we wound up putting the oil in Taco Bell. (The meal was actually pretty good). We spent 3 hours playing Infamous 2, watching Astro Boy, talking about how making a living off art is more manageable in prosperous times, Mario Kart 64 Battle, etc... Then he went home, and to bed. I get a call, 5 hours later, at 7 in the morning from him. He had woken up 2 hours earlier, crying, and believed everyone he knew and loved was dead. That 'he couldn't breathe unless he thought about it'. He thought his girlfriend's dog could read his mind. He tripped bad, but snapped out of it, drank some water, and passed back out.

Still, that was a walk in the park if lined up between doing that and poo-pooing his pants.

8. hehehe I shit my pants reading your story...and I'm not even high atm :p

9. 0.4g, or 0.3

10. [quote name='"Newbez"']

0.4g, or 0.3[/quote]

That's awesome. I need to try some edibles sometime soon.

11. Your story is my story. Not the fudge part, though. First time I ate any I didn't know to decarb it. It worked anyway, but I first felt it the next morning at work. I was supposed to be teaching classes that day but all I could think of standing in front of the class was how bad my cotton mouth was. I had to wimp out sick. The next time, years later, I did decarb it but since it was sorry quality I ate extra to make sure I would feel it. Big mistake. I was on the couch for a whole year that day manually breathing wanting to call 911 but I decided I'd rather die than be a laughing stock, like that cop and his wife were when they OD'd and called 911 saying how time was going really really really slow. This was years before they became famous, but I was damned if I was going to call for help. I remember thinking I was going to be the first person ever to die of a pot overdose, but I was good with it. There is worse ways to die, for sure.