Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first experience with edibles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by djeremy75, Jul 13, 2012.

1. So, I made two firecrackers last night for tge first time ever and just now ate one at 6:30. Im kinda.nervous and hoping itll have an effect. I have a really low tolerance

I thought about this going into the edibles forum, but I figured its an apprentice issue. Anyone wanna share their experiences?

2. subbed for updates... I hope each time you feel higher you post up... I love those threads...

I've had one super duper bad experience eating weed.... but once i realized your not suppose to eat a ounce in one sitting i was totally cool... I love making brownies and putting budder all over my food...

keep us posted

3. how much and what grade did you use in each?

4. Im honestly not sure how much, maybe around .5 or .6 of mids in each. But like I said, I dont smoke often and it takes nothing to get me high

5. oh also, those bastards can take awhile to hit you and eating is generally a more intense buzz so wait at least a few hours before thinking youre not high n wanna eat the other one. ive made the mistake and it can be too much. but as long as you made them with natural peanut oil peanut butter and made em potent enough you should have a great night!!!

6. you should be golden then homie, have fun!

7. I followed the stickied guide on the edibles forum :) im chilling and watching movies for the rest of the night so we will see!

8. Update: im prettyyy sure im feeling something...

9. good deal brother!!

10. I love firecrackers, their pretty good...but i made mine differently, i made canna-peanut butter than put it onto some crackers , so i guess same thing lol

11. how bout now!

12. Now I laughed at your post for like 2 minutes lol