My first everything!!! Jack Herer, Super Lemon Haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BirdDawg, May 6, 2011.

1. Added a little 150w hps light to the setup. It is mid level with the plant giving the trunk alot of light lol. I am hoping that this boost the bud groth on the lower branches

2. Forgot to add the pic lol

Attached Files:

3. Im sad to say that my plants were stoled from me yesterday about 6pm, when the lights go out. So they knew the light schedule, they new where my hidden grow op is and even what door to use cuz out of the 2 one don't work, they only took the plants and they left their dunlap tire prints in my drive way along with a good description of the car. And only one person knew about it besides y'all.
    Soooo im really smart and they are restarted and I have figured out who did it and where my girls are probably being grow @ by them. Before I go and ride on my enemies y'all wish me luck, cuz its alot of black ppl with guns I am about to have to deal with.

4. All hope is not lost. Even though some ****ing slimy n*****s stole my plant I took a little clone to see it my stuff would work and .........it did. Took longer cuz it was a flowering clone but it took none the less. So that amazing jack herer plant u see up their might not be lost for good.

5. Maybe you should think about either relocating, or getting a better security system.

I find it odd that someone just broke into your house to steal your plants. Did they take anything else?

Having enemies is stupid, especially when you're out gunned. Start locking your doors, be responsible.