My FIRST EVER TRIP- DMT REPORT- Aliens!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OrgasmicOregano, Dec 14, 2009.

1. #1 OrgasmicOregano, Dec 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2009
    First off, I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO SAY, MY MIND IS BLOWN.

Okay so for the past few weeks, Ive posted a few times about lsd, dmt, ayhuasca, ect .
    I wanted to have spiritual trip, over come obstacles in my life and try to heal myself.
    Well after reading up, I started asking around for lucy, I thought it would be better for my first time, being a more mild trip. Well no one has it, so i figured to hell with this crap. Then I go to the local headshop, I run into the shaman again ( I posted about this over a week ago). My prayers answered, He recognized me and so our conversation began. Within an hour I was at his house outside the town in these woods, his house was more of log cabin type thing and once you walked into his house you were hit with such good vibes, all the hemp product, flowers and incence, the teas brewing.. truly amazing.
    So he tells me I cannot safely use Ayhuasca as I am not on a proper diet. But he will take me on a dmt journey. Before I went on my trip, He decided to ask why I was feeling the way I was, and for some reason I didnt feel violated by his question. I told him everything. He smiled and reassured I would find passion,and purpose once again. Before going into it once again, We started talking, this time philsophising just to open and probe my mind, dig deep for questions buried with in me. After a half hour or so of talking, I was ready, I was as sharp as Id ever been, I felt amazing and was overflowing with confidence. I was dead wrong.
    He gave me a 30mg trip for my first time. Very white powder looking stuff, and the pipe resembled a crack pipe lol. Not anything Id smoke weed out of. So I finnish it in 2 big hits.

Im counting in my head, by time the 35 second mark hits, I feel like Im being catapulted with the floor underneath me still.. I started seeing shapes, colors, normally more then one of the same, extremely complex patterns that matched without flaw. I remember being in a purple vortex funnel thing, I wasnt tricked into thinking or imagining I was in space, over the milky way belt..I actually was. Suddenly Im stopped at a brief halt, and theres an alien, or a angel or god.. I dont know what it was, but it was very real, It was built like a man, more of this humanoid head and glowed white and firey..like it was made of pure energy. The whole time, Im captivated by the galaxy of pink,purple,blue and black hues lit with starts surrounding us. I remeber seeing text run across my eyes, tons and tons of it in a block form around my head. It was all my questions, my regrets, the things i dwell too much on, ect.. And at this point, I still feel sharp, like Im the smartest human alive, when I ask for an answer, this entity hummed. And when humming he shattered this cube of self conjured bullshit, my ego,my sorrows,my regrets, my loss of passion. Because It didn't matter. I remember him smiling before I was being pulled through the vortex,...upon coming down I saw the shaman was smiling and happy, Like he knew it worked, i immediatly started saying as much as I could into the recorder. I consider myself fortunate because I have been into lucid dreaming, and have become good at recalling them, and while i think that allowed me to get in alot of accurate details.. It still seems like a cloudy dream now.

HOW THE CHANGE CURRENTLY FEELS.
    Its only been since this morning I had my trip.
    I feel amazing, reborn and very at peace. I have been songwriting all day, painting, and finding the feeling I had in many hobbies Ive lost passion for, I cant wait for school and to really move forward with time, not try and fight it.. I hate to admit it,but for months Ive buried myself in house, depressed and let the past corruptions of my life consume me.. No more though, I dont see the world even close to the same, to kinda explain my perspective, one thing I noticed when standing on my porch looking at the woods, I dont see a row of trees anymore, I see a forest, of cycling life and death, its all beautiful, from the smallest bug to the tallest tree.. I guess what Im saying is life is like different sized tv's and we all watch it through different sized screens, some lower and some higher definition, some clearer then others, and I was standing with most of the world yesterday, watching it through some 5 year old 20 inch. Now Im watching it through the worlds biggest IMAX screen..Its Simply Amazing.

2. Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of DMT.

You might want to research Machine Elves. I think it might answer some of the questions about what you saw during your trip.

3. Ive never heard of it, but thanks, btw.. i think it tryed to speak to me, but i felt like my sences couldnt comprehend it at the time, like it woudl be an over load for my head.. is this unusual?

4. Congratulations. I cant wait to try DMT myself.

5. Oh dude, I cant tell you how excited I am for you, it was the most life changing thing ever... I mean the only negative feeling out of it was, you see all the people living dilluded lives around you and want them to try DMT to help themselves.. Im only talking about people unhappy with thier lives by the way, if its not broke dont try and fix it ya know. But at the same time Im content because I feel as if everything will equally be at peace when death arrives.

6. It's very possible that they did, and what you felt and saw was not unusual. The easiest way for me to explain to people what DMT does is to tell them that it puts you into a VERY vivid day dream sort of state. Sometimes you can remember and comprehend what happens sometimes you can't. It's the nature of the drug.

Yet again, welcome to the world of DMT. It's seriously one of the most fantastic substances of its kind.

7. Just from a philisophical stance, do you think these are more then just dreams? I know most people say its inside the head, but there are a few credible names that believe it could be the physics of other worlds colliding, or us in a state of death,ect,ect basically something more paranormal then just an intense dream. I just can't believe it was simply a reelshow in my head.. It was far too real, Ive had OOBE before, and they dont measure up even close.

What is your opinion?

8. Everything you see and feel during a DMT is real, in my opinion. DMT has changed my life, and I for one don't think just dreams can do that. I've had conversations with God and I've felt what death "feels like". I've discovered that under the right state of mind one can control time itself, slowing it down and speeding it up as one sees fit.

DMT is a miracle drug, it does things nothing else in this world can do.

I can totally see how it could be considered a gateway to "other worlds".

9. Oh shit! I remember you in the last thread you made. Couldn't get any 'cid or mescaline?

Anyways, glad you had a good trip. I'm jealous that you had an awesome shaman for your first psychedelic experience with the most powerful psychdelic hallucinogen known. I just talked to GC the whole time during my first psych experience, so I guess they're my shaman.

10. yeah dude, it was intence, but definatly just a threshold, next time i trip im gonna go for some acid, that way I can stay in this world persay and enjoy what i see on a daily basis to an extent, dont get me wrong space is cool, haha fuck you NASA!

im :smoking: baked, just picked an eigth. :D

11. Dang, sounds gnarly. I actually just found someone who has a little, and says i can try it for free if i want. I don't know whether i should or not, but i'm very tempted. Can you trip while sitting in a chair? or do you have to be lying down? were your eyes closed the whole time? do they need to be?

12. #12 Tragic Herro, Dec 14, 2009
    :Edit: Reading through the rules it appears my explanation of how to smoke DMT is one of those off limit things.

13. How does DMT compare to Salvia? I've been wondering this for quite some time, but I've never found a clear comparison. It seems to be much more powerful, and I would like to think that it lacks all of the uncomfortable physical sensations that plague my salvia experiences.

I guess I was just disappointed with salvia and I don't want to be disappointed with DMT. After reading excerpts from The Spirit Molecule and interviews with Terence McKenna, I suppose I've developed my own expectations for the drug. It's a mistake I make fairly frequently, I suppose. LSD has never let me down, though. Good old Lucy has never fallen short of expectations.

14. Though some might disagree with the way I word this, I consider Salvia to be the complete opposite feeling of DMT. It lasts about the same time and works about as quickly, but is much more potent and comfortable.

15. #15 Anubis578, Dec 14, 2009
    That's good to hear. Try as I might, I just cannot enjoy Salvia. I always go into it telling myself that I'm going to relax my mind, give in to the drug and allow it to guide me. I always prepare myself, hoping that this time I'll get it.

But then I hit the bong and I remember why I hate salvia so much. I've done it so many times, and I always take away a small piece of what made the trip uncomfortable. The first time, the music was too loud. The second time, the lights were too bright. The third time, that annoying asshole wouldn't shut up. The fourth time, I needed to be able to lay down and stretch out on my bed, and so on and so forth.

But it never helps. I just cannot stand the insanely uncomfortable physical sensations.

Oh, and my buddy and I have noticed a consistent trend in our Salvia experiences. Have you noticed that everything looks like it's divided into "levels?"

16. I think you should start a DMT/Ayhusca Appreciation thread. Just a suggestion, You could even include instructions ect. I dont think im equipped with enough knowledge personally, But I wouldnt mind keeping it bumped.

17. While it may seem that I know a lot about the drug, I am no where near equipped enough to start such a thread. If I had a little bit of help I would be more than happy.

I think its a wonderful drug. I personally believe everyone should try it at least one time in their life.

18. On another note, anyone who is interested in DMT should read DMT:The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman. You will learn a lot from it, and it's really fascinating stuff. I'm about to read it again, since last time i ended up not finishing it all.