Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first EVER T-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cactilius1279, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Well, sadly enough I am to the point now where I need to take my first t-break. I am brand new to this forum so I had a few questions I was hoping I could get some great feedback on. I am 20 years old and just started smoking weed regularly for the first time in my life about 2 1/2 months ago. As I'm sure many of you have heard before from other people, the first several times I got high it was just incredible (euphoria, peaceful, enhanced long-term memory, etc.). Me and my best friend (also my roommate) then started smoking everyday at least once a day if not two or three times since then. It was so amazing. Now, however, I am to the point where when I smoke I just feel wierd for a little while, not high, and then I eventually get VERY tired and lazy. I am starting to think I have an EXTREMELY high tolerance level. We had just been using a pipe the whole time but last night we bought a bong. One of our buddies had just bought an ounce of some purple weed and some blueberry flavored shit. I took a huge hit off that bong, and I was jumpy for a second, but then after a little while I didn't feel that high, just tired/groggy. Do you guys think that maybe I have an unusually high tolerance level?

Also, for my t-break, I am taking it over Christmas break and I plan on excerising and drinking lots of water and green tea and only eating a small amount of healthy food everyday so I can lose some fat. I plan on not smoking for about 35 days and taking a multivitamin as well. Do ya'll think I will be able to get super high again if I do this? I figure 35 days is plenty of time to flush most, if not all of the THC out of my system.

What do you guys think?

2. honestly if you've only been smoking for 2 1/2 months constantly about a 2 week t-break with drinking alot of water, exercising, etc should be enough to get rid of all your thc. Medically it takes 28 days on average to totally flush the thc from your system but this is without exercising and whatnot. Im gonna do the same as you though for the next week (ive been toking nonstop for about 4 months), and hopefully get my tolerance down too.
    good luck :rolleyes:

3. Flushing ur body of thc and tolerance are totally unrelated. I can pop some niacin and pass a dt but my tolerance will remain unchanged. Drinking water wont help at all with tolerance. The only thing to help with tolerance is flat out not smoking.

4. Thanks for all the info, gameshark39! I had one more question that I forgot to ask eariler. Do you know if it will it take the same amount of time for me to feel not as high again after my t-break as it did when i first started? Thanks again!

5. If you're asking if you will stay as high for as long as you did when you first started toking, yes i believe so. When i first started up i could get pretty baked for about 3 1/2 hours off of a single bowl (of course peaking at the 1 and a half hour mark), so im hoping to achieve that again.

6. So after I finish my t-break how long do you think it will take for my tolerance to build back up again to where it is now (not even getting high when I smoke, just drowsy)?

(Last question I promise) :)

7. um i actually dont know, id say ur good for another month and a bit of solid smoking before you have to take another break. to skip this just smoke on weekends, or only smoke after 4:20 on days etc. that way you wont ever need to take a break or at least not for another 6 months.