My first ever post on here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hermione420, Dec 1, 2013.

1. My name is Kiara. I'm a twenty year old college toker of 2 1/2 years now. I've skimmed through the forums every now and then for a while and registered but forgot my password (typical high me) and now finally decided to re-register, so hello

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sup cuz I'm new here too :D haha

3. Welcome back to the city haha 

4. How do you do Kiara? What, may I ask, are you going to college for? Sent from my Next7P12-8G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hey, always nice to see fellow bladies on the forums  :)

6. Your name may be Kiara, but you'll forever be Hermione to me.

[​IMG]

7. Damn! It's Tony's weakness, Hermoine! Haha. Btw, we never kidnapped her like we planned. Or Skylar. Wtf, man. Why are we slacking?  :laughing: I don't remember that plan of awesomeness to pull it off, but we can come up with another  :laughing:  

Let's talk to the NSA. I'm sure we can pony something up for their whereabouts...

9. Hmm... Good idea. It doesn't look too hard, may not even have to make a payment 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5a7dunZkrI

Besides that, I remember something about fire alarms and a limo? Was that the plan we discussed? Or were we actually going to set it on fire? 

(I feel like anyone that reads this discussion will be... Well, they'll probably think we're a little psychotic)

:laughing: We were going to kidnap the stars in our limo and set their places on fire, I think. I swear we were gonna make up for it somehow.. or maybe not, cause I kind of remember getting caught on the fact that it would be completely illegal. I think we probably would have gone through with it if we replaced their houses.. or whatever we were burning.

Guess we've gotta hit up the U.S. Treasury, too.. will they be as accepting of Bill Clinton?

11. Pssh, illegal don't mean shit if you don't get caught! And we'll still pull it off, just have to infiltrate the NSA first. No biggie. 
    And yeah, why not. Treasury should be pretty accepting of it. Or would Fort Knox be easier?  :lol: We gotta come up with the money to replace those houses somehow. That should make everything ok, after 

12. Hermione, it's all for you, my love.

13. You always forget Skylar!  :laughing:

Who? :p

15. You sick fuck... That crossed the line  :cry:

16. What's up bladie! Welcome!