Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first ever kief bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AllproMonster, Jan 22, 2012.

1. i just recently bought a grinder and this is my first time ever breaking open my kief collector and i just packed a full bowl with a healthy amount of kief should be a good night
    :bong:

2. You should put some weed on the bottom so it doesnt suck through (unless you use a screen), but ya, you're gonna sleep good tonight.

3. this thread is worthless with out pictures

4. yeah thats what i ment i packed the full bowl of weed then put the kief ontop lol

5. picture or it didnt happen ;)

6. yeah i would recommend doing a layer of weed then a layer of kief then a layer of weed .

7. dude im amoking and watching those old VHS ronald mcdonald cassettes right now haha, i love your avatar