Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my first ever joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokebush, Sep 5, 2012.

1. hey guys what do you reckon this is a decent first joint ive ever rolled?

ForumRunner_20120905_182312.png

happy tokin' folks

2. good for a first one. a little loose though try grabbing the twisted peice at the top and shaking it around. this will cause the weed to pack down evenly and tight but not too tight to block smoke.

3. cheers for the tip bro

4. A joints a joint, light, smoke and have fun!

5. Props,nice first joint.keep practicing!

6. pretty good for a first joint, enjoy :p

7. thanks for the feedback guys much appreciated, just rolled a second and made it tighter like suggested and it was better than my friend's and they've been rolling for years :eek:

8. Not bad mate, if it tokes it's good enough!

9. damn sounds like you're a natural, i gotta use the cig roller machine hah

10. I've got hands like a monkey, i've always admired people who could roll well.

This is really good for a first go, you're going to make a lot of friends with that kind of skill.:smoke:

11. #11 bazoski1er, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    Not bad for a first go. Good cone shape about it, which is what you want. You could probably make it a bit tighter and fatter to fit more herb in though.

Keep practicing, you'll be a pro soon

Edit: actually fuck that just smoke bongs :bongin:

12. try to make ur roach a lil bit thinner but not too thin cos then u cant toke it so easily...its a fine art. But yeah really good first roll i had probably rolled like 15 before i was pumping out ones that looked like that. Even now if i try to roll when im drunk they can look worse than urs....how did it smoke?

13. That's pretty good for a first try, even got a bit of a cone shape.
    What I'd suggest though is I can see you have a bit of paper hanging over your roach, always burn that off before you smoke or resin can build up on it and give you the shit lip ;p

14. better than my first joint :p

15. it smoked good man, thanks all for the tips :D and i burnt the extra paper at the roach :))

16. That's a really good joint for your first one, man.

Mine was so bad that I actually killed it half-way through and chucked it.

Hell yeah man, bongs all the way and all the time!

17. i love bongs but when a smoke i tend to be in a group of a few friends
    , and a joint or a blunt is easier to pass round, but bongs get you ripped!

18. Nice first joint, man! Better than my first...:p Just keep practicing and you will get good in no time with skills like that on first try:smoke: