My First Ever Grow/ Skunk No 1

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hellojphac, Apr 20, 2014.

1. #1 hellojphac, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    This is my first!
    I have a very low budget but lots of innovation.
    I started with a few cfls, some seeds I ordered, and the cheapest and easiest soil and nutes to get: miracle gro
    I planted 2 of the 5 seeds I ordered, dropped another and lost it down the sink, and planted a bag seed as well.
    One was male, another female, and the bag seed is almost certainly male.
    But I have 5 clones from the female, 2 are really strong and I just pinched or topped them , 3 are just barely starting to pull through but they're all in soil and I can see they're beautiful roots in my clear cups.
    I got crazy growing clones from the bag seed one and I snipped the other male a long time ago.

I started under cfl and they grew beautifully. I used miracle gro soil and nutes and all in all they have been very healthy.
    I started mixing everything 50/50 with perlite for all the clones and they freakin loved it.
    Now I just got some fox farms ocean Forrest soil and I did 50/50 with perlite for that too .
    It's a MUCH denser soil than the mg so I'm glad I did.
    I put my 2 strong fem clones in that and transplanted the mother to a five gallon bucket with it. She is looking really healthy. She's not very big I don't think... Oooh... My lights just clicked off, it's time for their darkness... Gotta move the clones to their bathroom home where cfls hang from the shower curtain rod. I let them hang with the mother during the day under my diy hps from an old lamp from eBay. I should be getting a cmh bulb in the mail if the people I ordered from ever go to work and ship it. It's been a week since I ordered, no word, and they don't answer their phones or emails, :-/

2. Pic from today

Attached Files:

3. This is the clones' bathroom home. I need a shower but I hid all my soil and stuff in there cuz my mom came to visit.
    ha!

Attached Files: