My first ever grow on a whim

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tyger11, Jul 2, 2015.

1. hi all!

i've got a hobby for gardening veggies n fruits. my whole family loves the sticky so i thought, hmm.. maybe i should just experiment! so i bought a couple seeds for fun lolol

i'm a little under 2 weeks. i've got a cfl (1300 lumens) and i'll probably hook another one up in a bit maybe because ive got two plants. i'm not finished wrapping with tin (does it matter? or should i use mylar? im sure weed is durable enough for tin.. i mean it's a weed right?) transplanted and threw some fox forest in there. watering is no problem since i've got the green thumb.

looks like its starting its 5th set of leaves. how does it look? any suggestions? should i start a bit of fertilizing in a week or two?

i've got my collection of cameras too so you can really zoom in on these babies!! (i see a ton of shit blurry pics on here, it drives me insane)

thanks yall

Attached Files:

2. Yeah blurry pic are a problem..lol
    Your plants look good, but I would get some mylar..its durable and you can clean it easy. Second light soon would be good. Do you know what strain you have?
    Is it a feminized auto flower, regular or feminized?

3. alright, i'll pick some up at the depot. i've got fem blueberry haze. i remember when i was younger i tried a blueberry strain and it was the best thing i'd ever tasted lmfao so i'm hoping i'll get anywhere close to something like that!

4. Nice, I'm doing blueberry now.

5. sweet. i'm eventually going to build wooden box in my bike shed. i want the box as small as possible.. maybe 5x3?
    humidity is real high here. could i use insulation spray on all the corners to help lower the humidity? i'm trying to be as cheap as possible. other than upgrading lights, i'll probably insert some carbon pieces into an empty can and attach a fan onto it. hope that works.