My first ever by the book grow of OG kush

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Twistedinsane420, Jul 7, 2018.

?

Can I use roots organic soil all the way through the veg/ flowering stage with just water

Poll closed Oct 5, 2018.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Or just use the roots organic till the flowering stage then increase the phosphorus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So I am Not new to growing cannabis persay but I am new to the right way I'm gonna explain my old method I used 2.5 3yrs ago for my first attempt at growing cannabis so let's start this by saying I have grown before and have ruined some pretty good seeds/ plants in my last few attempts due to yellowing leaves which (I knew was probably from not enough nitrogen or having the 450 watt led grow lamp be tp close to them )l but continuing on I don't think i let the plants mature fully before flowering and definitely did not dry properly example of my old drying technique a old light bulb from my veiled chameleons tank (no it was not taking from his set up to dry my cannabis ) it was an old uvb light from my veiled chameleons tank) I'd set the buds up in a shoe box and leave the light on them moving the bud daily to make sure it wasn't to dry in one spot lilttle did I know what damage I have done do to the durban poison buds ive always wanted to try but could never find to try the strain. Oh not to mention i skipped the curing process and yes I knew at the time. It wasn't the right way to do things but hey it was my first grow I was excited and after all was said and done and dried I only had 1oz of bud between 3 females that was so strong and beautiful when they first started but lacked smell and taste and barely had any visible trichomes yea ik alot of you seasoned growers are rhithink wow just not enough knowledge or patients well I hate to say this i had the knowledge just not the money to properly care for them the way Id like the quality to have been like the smell taste and having to smoke more than 2 grams at a time to catch a good buzz ok so now lets move on to my 2nd grow I have purchased what I was told was 2 og kush seeds they are light brown in color and have a tiger striped pattern and I want to grow these babies indoors and do it like I'm supposed to 100% organic now on certain things I am lost like nvm that let's start with my set up I plan to use this go around about a 2.5 gallon pot with roots organic soil with A 150$
    Spider Farmer Dimmable Series 450W Led Grow Light Full Spectrum with Refector, IR, Dual Dimmers for Hydroponic Indoor Garden Greenhouse Plants Veg and bloom light now is it true all i need to do is keep the pH while watering thru the whole step is 6.0 no food no nutrients that it's all in the soil if not what would you recommend for the flowering stage for nutrition wise I mean I already got a decent grow light and can get the roots organic at my local walWart and pH strips there too I mean I got the seeds still not germinated or nothing bit I do have a low budget to do this so my question is cause this be done with just roots organic soil and water as long as I keep the pH at 6.0 and don't water due to the roots organic holding moisture very well I mean I'm just talking nutrition wise ik I need a temp of. 75/80 degrees and a fan and all that but my question is will the roots organic work thru the veg all the way to the flowering stage with out transplanting or having to buy any other nutrients through out rhe process ik in the flowero phase they like more phosphorus could the roots organic hold me over till i get to the budding stage and then start giving extra phosphorus in the water to help get bigger and denser buds and also I will hang dry these baby's and cure them any other advice would help especially topping the plants and when to do so here is pictures of the grow light and the seeds I have look exactly like the ones in the picture just ain't got a good enough camera to pick up the tiger striped pattern and the true light brown color Screenshot_20180707-150023.png hi received_1915197671872513.png