My first encounter with the Police while smoking.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EEbrew, Jan 9, 2007.

1. It was around 4pm and me and soem friends decided to roll up some blunts. We went outside near a bridge and lit them up. Half way though the bleezy a city police officer drove up to us. I snuffed the blunt and lit a cig. He was actually really polite to us when he arived. He said where we were is a popular place to smoke and they though it was off that we were just hanging out there. I knew that he knew we were blazing cause we all smelled of bud. He didn't search us, and only took down two names ( of the only 2 kids who didn't have weeds on them) to check records. Nothing came up so he said we shouldn't hang around that area to much. He said good by and left.

I was surprised by how nice and polite he was.

Not all cops are assholes.

2. It is a very rare occurance to run into an officer who isn't an asshole. They get paid to arrest you, and most of the time they will do whatever they can to do so. I have had a few instances of "nice" cops, but otherwise I have encountered almost nothing but assholes in my experiences.

3. give respect,get respect.

4. the above is sometimes true

but it is the cops that arrest ppl that get promoted

5. No, not all cops are assholes because a few of them have been in the same situation you were in. You got lucky though, majority of 'em are usually dicks.

6. He probably smokes it too...

Ironically enough, around here, the most popular place for kids to smoke up around here is behind the court house....

7. ^^^ hahaha

8. I've never seen the harm is just blazing a blunt or a bowl outside for some reason. I don't know why the cops would get all freaked out about it. Everytime I read about someone getting busted in the paper it's because their dumbass gets pulled over with 38 pounds in their trunk. What's wrong with someone just blazing outside, they aren't doing any harm? Maybe I'm disoriented :smoke: LoL. That's cool though , man.

9. ^^^ That will be the day!!

:hello:

10. Wow... Around here its better to roll down the street and blaze in a car. Around here, there's a TON of cops. I've been pulled over a FEW times blazing. The best thing to do is have everyone light a cigarette, and put some axe around...

11. the light a ciggarette method works for me

i used to get talked to by police all the time when i lived w/my grandmother - and used to smoke blunts everywhere - just smoked a cig after :)