My First DXM Trip - Near Death Experience

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iCake, Nov 9, 2009.

1. So I'm bored and decided I'd write up on my first DXM trip. Remember it like it was yesterday. I'm also aware of the risks I took and have learned since this experience so please don't waste your time calling me stupid.

Anyways,
    It was in the winter time last year, I was booted from my home so I hit my buddy up and he told me to come over. When I arrived they had packs of triple c's and told me it would make me trip. I took 8, waited about 30 mins and took 8 more. About an hour after the 1st 8 I qas getting mad and convinced they weren't working so I decided to pop 11 more brining me to 27. Mistake. I still didnt feel the first 8 so I decided to take a nap.

I awoke stood up and it hit me. It was a feeling I'llnever forget. Somehow I seemed to float outside. I didnt think I had to puke but for some reason it just kept coming out, it was all pink and tinted from the c's. I was standing in the snow barefoot and I couldnt feel a thing.

After I finished hurling I sat myself on a step outside and buried my head in my hands and began having intense crazy closed eye visuals. I saw a bunch of red slashes and I experienced an indescribable pain/burn that started in my mouth and shot all over my body. Once this feeling stretched over my body I saw myself from the 3rd person sitting on the stairs. I was telling myself I couldnt die like this I had too many people I loved and would miss and who would be ashamed of me. Somehow I snapped back into my body and managed to carry myself inside. I sat in a chair and told my friends that I thought I was dying, they just laughed (assholes). I then pulled myself up on a top bunk and I was just laying there. In a flash I woke up to my friends hitrting me saying that they couldnt wake me up for a good 5 minutes, they thought I was dead.

Hearing that scared me so I spent most of the rest of my trip walking around trying to think of something to do, but being on DXM there isn't much you can think about or do.

I eventually got used to the trip and the latter half of it was enjoyable for me, I just spent my remaning trip talking to my buddies and I eventually passed out.

I woke up in the morning still tripping a little but it wore off soon and I just had the after effects of the trip for the rest of the day.

2. what are ccc's?

3. Coricidin Cough and Cold Tablets. They contain CPH which is an anti-histamine that can kill you.

4. I fell asleep on dxm once, for like 30minutes. My friend that tried to wake me up realized that I couldn't feel anything, checked for my breathing and then left me be.

5. Well I just took a bottle of liquigels about an hour ago, for no reason other than i'm bored on a sunday night. First time trying DXM. no sooner do I have them all washed down and TWO "Near death experience" dxm threads pop up. word. lol.

6. Ha you'll be ok I've taken 4 of those I only weight 175lbs. DXM is the only active too so youre not really in any danger.

7. Right on. How about for work in the morning? I work at 8. And it's more of a career than a job. ha.

8. PROTIP: Go to the pharmacy and tell the guy that you just have a really bad cough, no other symptoms.
    Delsym is a good brand, as it contains about 30MGs of DXM per TBSP, and has no other active ingredients.

I, personally, think that DXM is good for nothing as a spiritual drug, and is primarily used by bored kids.

9. Well you should be all good in 8 hours, you wont be tripping but you may just be a little out of it for a little bit in the morning, you might have trouble sleeping though as I can never sleep when I trip.

10. I took a delsym last night, it didnt do anything to me even after 3 hours. So I topped it off with a Zicam and the Zicam hit me good.

11. thats rough man. i know out of body experiences are one of the freakiest things that can happen to you. now u know to never take CCC's....DXM only man

12. I am having a crazy itch fit, but just my head! It's the weirdest thing ever. I'm a pro with oxy..and i enjoy the itch, but this is much different. Strange. More intense.

Now I am really buzzing...disoriented, kind of like the onset of a hit or two of acid.

13. Alot of people get robo itch I personally dont. I always get a pain in my head then it shoots throguh my body. It only happens for about 5 or 6 seconds too.

14. Well, it's just a sense of disorientation and itchiness so far. I just whooped my brothers ass in smash bros on the wii so it's not like i'm drunk or anything. I'm exactly an hour and a half in.

15. You should trip a little hard than you are now in an hour or so. 1 Bottle is a pretty light dose but I'm a fan of the lighter doses

16. #16 Deezy2300, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    well that was lame. I've tripped on acid plenty o' times before, and that was certainly not a trip. lol. I'm going to finish watching this game and then catch some z's.

EDIT: should have stuck to the original plan for tonight, which was a couple of hydros.

17. It's not even the same kind of drug as acid fyi. :p

18. ^well, i know that. But just because of the reported "visuals" i thought it might be similar.

Thanks for the info though +rep

19. Visuals come in higher doses. Usually with a lower dose you can sometimes have closed eye visuals. Erowid that site provides info on the doses and what not.

20. if you knew the danger of taking CCC why would you.

god ur dumb dude.