My first DWC! The Cali Connection - Bubba Kush Bx2

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Addicted, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Well, well. Where to start?

Right.. It's day 17 so far.

Running :cool:Cali Connections, 'Bubba Kush BX2.' Great Germ 4/4. Had one seedling that was a bit slow.... Actually tossed the cube and started a new seed. Amazingly enough the next day I spotted the seedling breaking surface.
    I am going Pheno Hunting, looks like I have some choice here! Seeing as I have 4 very different Pheno's. So far I have my eye on Girl #2.. She has vigor, great structure, node spacing, and all the likes.

Feedings are regulated @ 750ppm.
    Fresh nutes are Ph of 5.5 allowing to drift to 6.2. This has been pretty stable. I have not needed to adjust Ph whatsoever. Lifes Good!

Right now they are under t5 5400k, and t8 UVB10s. I am waiting on my split AC to get here b4 switching to the HIDs

Everything seems healthy???? Had a Problem with Girl #2, awoke to her crushed under a my lamp somewhere around day 5.

Also, something in my Folair burned the heck out of them all.

[​IMG]

Here is Girl #1. She is a bit slower vegger. Nice lush looking leaves tho.

[​IMG]

Girl #2. My favorite thus far. lots of side branching coming forth.

[​IMG]

Girl #3. She is very blue in color??? This one is a few days behind everyone else. She is the girl I tossed in the trash.

[​IMG]

Girl # 4.... Ya, she recieved the worse of the folair feeding. I don't know what happened.. Anybody? Not my favorite girl by far.. Stretchy, bad structure, kind of twisted up.

Thanks for stopping in.. Would love some advice.:hello::hello:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      90.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      75 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      143.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      86.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Foliar feed today! Girls have really perked up!

Liquid Light
    Seaweed Extract
    Fulvic Acid
    DM Penetrator

3. Subscribed.