My first DWC tent grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Growboy88, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Roots are very much improved after hydrogaurd addition. Plants seem to be fmdoing really well

Attached Files:

2. Considering topping the girls today. Nervous to cut growth off of them though!

Attached Files:

3. #23 Growboy88, Dec 5, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    I FIM’ed my bigger plant and have left the smaller one alone so far. Considering topping it. Need to get a net up too. Hoping my FIM gets some results

Attached Files:

4. Here are new pics since the FIM. I want to top or FIM the other plant just haven’t got the guts yet. My biggest plant seems to be reacting well so far.

Attached Files:

5. Plants still looking good. Up my nutes for more aggressive growing. Maybe a few weeks from flowering. Maybe less.

Attached Files:

6. Updated pics

Attached Files:

7. It’s been about 4 weeks since sprout. Wondering if I should switch to flower? As I don’t have tons of space and the plants may get a lot bigger. Lights can’t raise much higher either so just concerned about space. Looking for advice.

Attached Files:

8. I’ve had some root problems especially with one of the plants. I have officially switched to flower as of a couple days ago. Trying food grade hydrogen peroxide. Hoping it helps the one recover.

Attached Files:

9. Well I have one confirmed female. The other plant is iffy I don’t see any hairs and pre flowers are looking male. Probably need another day or two to really be sure.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Down to one plant as the other one did turn out Male. Strange because I swore the seeds were feminine when I bought them. Oh well. Just glad I got one girl out of my first dwc grow. Hoping she turns out in the end.

Attached Files:

11. She’s a flowering. Got some light burn on some leaves due to the light being too close before I got the adjusters. She looks pretty decent otherwise

Attached Files:

12. Is it too late to tie the my plant down some. I scared that the top is too close to the light and I don’t have anymore space!

Attached Files:

13. Never to late mate!

What you'll have to do is train it over the course of a few days.
    Say your rope will be 8 inches long from your tie point in the tent to the plant, day 1, you'll tie the rope say 12 inches, and then each day you'll pull it more and more inch by inch and the stem will harden nicely and hopefully give you the added space you need.
    Btw I saw your empty tent photo, you got 2 lights, can you reposition then and if that one plant is higher than the lights, then oh well?
    You got options though, nice grow.

It's late and whatever, what kind of ppm and pH meter do you use? I need to get me a set and gotta research.

14. We just like looking at them, if they all weren't taken with blurple light.

Some regular light photos would nice? Please...

15. New configuration in the tent. Still planning on tying some branches down tomorrow. Yes I’ll get some normal light pics tomorrow also. Cheers.

Attached Files:

16. Plant is loving the second light being put back in

Attached Files:

17. Finally tied down top cola as it wasn’t getting enough light. Hopefully top will improve now that it’s tied down and I adjusted the light. Now it’s getting plenty. Buds are looking nice otherwise! :) :) exciting!!

Attached Files:

18. I’m super eager to know how much I’ll harvest. My buds are starting to thicken! Still few weeks off.

19. Sorry about the red light

Attached Files:

20. Pretty close to chopping her. Should have magnifying device to verify by Friday. Hard to tell from picture but looks like there is quite a bit of bud here! :)

Attached Files: