My First Dwc gro

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by pankakes420, Jan 26, 2013.

1. hey GC! decided i'd go and throw up my first dwc grow, i have her sitting in about a 4x4 grow space under a 400w hps, she was transplanted into the bucket about 5 weeks ago. The first week i had the water level too high and it flooded the rockwool, stunting it. but after i lowered the water level it took off, then i ran into another problem (the second pic) as i accidently raised the ppm too high and my roots started to rot, i tried to correct the problem with peroxide, which worked a bit, but dried out all the roots that werent submerged. after about a week of being close to death i raised the water level all the way to the rockwool and new roots started to grow, and by that time i got some subculture b in the mail which seems to be helping getting rid of what rot was left. now its been doing really good for the past 2 weeks. Ive been monitering the water every day, and it seems to be chomping on nutes like crazy. Oh im using technaflora recipe for success btw. Any ideas on when i should start to flower? im running out of room to tie her down>.<
    The first pic is of when i first transplanted and it was stunted from over watering, the last two are the newest ones taken

Attached Files:

2. Nice recovery. She's looking thick and bushy and you could flower anytime now - she will probably double in size when you do.