My first dose of LSD

Discussion in 'General' started by Diego209, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Hello guys. Im a new member. Hello all. I am a smoker like the rest of you guys. I would say a 1/4 a week or so. The reason Im making this thread is I have always been fascinated by psychadellic drugs. I do not want to harm my body. I know LSD (Lysergic Acid) can have emotional and mental risks, however being it is the strongest hallucinogen I want to expirement. I have a responsible spotter who will help me with my trip.
    However I am debating. The average dose is 25-75milligrams of LSD, and I want to try a full 150milligrams.

I read up that the usage was over 200milligrams during the 1960's and 1970's. I just want to get a powerful trip. I don't have experience with any hallucinogens. I would appreciate any info.

Here are a couple concerns I have .

Should I start with Shrooms or Peyote?? Morning Glory Seeds with Wurmwood (75 seeds)??

One of the things I am worried about, since a 150 milligram dose of LSD is a considerably big dosage, will the effects last a full 8-12 hours??
    What can I honestly expect??

The kid business aside, I am doing this to expirement with a drug so powerful that it will completely alter my state of mind.

Opinions please.

Cliff notes--- Experienced Marijuana user wants to try big dosage of LSD, Should he start with lesser hallucinogens, peyote, morning glory, salvia, shrooms?

2. DO Morning Glory/Hawaiian Baby woodrose (www.erowid.org has a ton of info on how to trip correctly with those) then shrooms, then LSD. Just so you know what you are facing before hand. BABY STEPS.

3. Go with shrooms first man, shrooms were at times so intense I almost lost control emotionally on more than one occassion, it is a life changing experience pretty much. The visuals were pretty intense too.

4. 75 - 100? Dude..Start low, 75 isn't much for what most of me and my friends do, but find someone with 50 or so.

5. um, do an 8th of shrooms first man. then do the acid....not in the same night tho lmao.

6. Its stupid to jump to 150. Do 50-75, then move up to 100, then 150.. or go do 150 and expect to wake up in jail

7. dude uh good mescaline makes acid look weak. So DONT do peyote before acid. and if you truly are finding good peyote, you wont want the easily ripped-off product that is acid anyway.

8. I'd recommend 75-100... just handle your shit and if you need to keep reminding yourself that you're tripping. I've never freaked out on cid.

9. i think u should try salival.. tho its is not like acid .. i is another reality like lsd will be.. get some 20x extract should put u into cartoon land............ then also have a siter and eat a 1/4 of mushrooms.. yes a 1/4

10. Saliva is nothing like LSD, In saliva there really isnt much parinoia because your tripping so hard, you dont have time to think. Takin that much acid for a first time is very foolish. Morning Glory and HBWR Seeds didn't do much for me , just a happy feeling. Chances are you will get NO to minimal visuals, if you even trip. I'd go with the shrooms before hand.

11. i tried acid before shrooms. no regrets here, i like them both and everything has worked out well for me, although i never have tried morning glorys, its on the to do list tho

12. Yeah, don't take it that far for you first time. As previously stated, baby steps. First time I took mushrooms I had about a gram and it was an intense trip, although great all the while. I've since worked up to doses of a 1/4 of shrooms and only now do I feel fully ready to drop acid.

13. just take Saliva if your serious about wanting to trip as hard as you can.

Saliva
    Saliva
    Saliva.

if you want it to last longer keep smoking bowls of Saliva i guess every 30 min.

14. I've always wanted to do acid real bad. Like i've never seen it not to sure how to take it but damn do I want it. My friend did it said it was insane so he's tryijng to get me some. I dont know what to tell you if you've never done shrooms you should diffenitly try them first.

15. is it just me or does eveybody in this thread make the same error of saying saliva instead of salvia? lol i thought i was freaking out until i double checked. anyway salvia can be more intense than lsd so can mescaline and so can peyote. the strongest is salvia.

my advice is to shroom. im an experienced salvia user and it still always feels like a first time smoking salvia each time i do. i say shroom it up just to test the water. you dont just jump in the shower without testing the water

16. oh and this is bad advice as the only point you can have the coordination to smoke a bowl is once the trip is over so its a brand new trip.

17. i just wanted to fit in.:hello:

18. lol if your a stoner you already do.

19. Get some DMT if you want a trip.

20. dmt is strong as hell too