Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first dank pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by s0BAkeD, Jul 13, 2010.

1. I never smoked dank before , but i picked up a g of dank today. Tell me what you guys think.
    [​IMG]

2. You picked up a g of mids, not dank

3. i agree with the guy above, thats not dank it's mids....You can tell by the color and by the fact that there is a seed in plain view

4. sexy seed popping out. looks like reggies.

5. Yeah man, thats some mids. Dank bud is lighter green, fluffy, and has many visible trichomes. But that is some pretty good looking mids, :smoke:

6. This picture is posted somewhere else , fail

7. Yup definitely agree. You can even see a seed

8. Troll? :confused:

9. yeah... i didn't peep the pic but it has a marijuanareviews url. troll

10. Yep that's a pic of the "thai" from marijuanareviews. Nice one troll. :rolleyes:

11. Plus there is another thread with the same pic and the same "dank" confusion. Soo double fail.

12. Lol this is the picture used in the bud quality thread elsewhere on this forum to describe schwag.

13. That weed doesn't look so good

14. thats not dank bro sorry. u must be new to smokin. thats more like shitty mids around here. look on this forum for some real dank

15. and plz tell me you didnt pay $20 for a g of that. cuz if u did u got ripped the fuck off

16. Read the rest of the posts dude. It's not his pic.

17. #17 xsploit, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
    Troll

18. he didn't pay shit for it cuz it ain't his, just a troll copying pics, f'n douche

19. thats not even mids, thats some schwag

20. stop feeding the troll.