Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first cone. RAW

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ajax420, Dec 20, 2013.

1. I just had my first cone tonight, I have smoked for 6 years and never had one. So I went out and got an o of reg and tried it out with a RAW cone. It has a nice filter and is amazingly smooth. I will definitly be doing that more often. As the effects were just as good as the smoothness xD

P.S Please leave you're first time experiences on different things like this. I would love to hear them :)
    HAPPY SMOKING! ~Ajax420

2. cones are nice, I'll sometimes buy an O of regs and roll it all into cones 

3. What is a cone, in your mind? Google tells me that pretty much anything, joints, bowls, bongs, etc., can be called a cone. So what does it mean to you?

4. obviously you have no idea what RAW brand cone papers are

Obviously. Thus the question.

6. Raws are papers so I assume he's talking about rolling cones

7. Yo unplugged, its a pre rolled cone that you stuff your bud in. I just recently heard about these myself but I never tried it and I prefer to roll my own anyway. Even has the filter tip on it already. Looks like a good product for those who dont really know how to roll well or if you want a perfect jointSent from Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

I've never heard of that. Sounds pretty convenient. If I ever see some I'll pick them up and give it a try.
    Thanks!

9. #9 RichardG420, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    I got 2 packs over the summer and they were great.

10. Raw is awesome , I only use the organic hemp paper ones !