My First Cfl Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by #watercharges, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Any comments on my set-up or plants please? All welcome:) my lighting is one 2700k 200watt cfl bulb I have 2 unknown plants and one auto blueberry ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411346727.648980.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411346765.066801.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411346775.924890.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411346806.189120.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411346817.989285.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411346835.295092.jpg started lst on one as you can see lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. They look healthy, but you might want to raise the light a bit the tall plants look really close to the light, you dont want the leaves to burn

3. That's my problem I need the light close to all of them because they are under cfl but 2 are bigger lol they are 2 inches from the light now will I still move the light? I topped the smaller one other than lst and have pinched both

4. Im using Cfl on my plant too, 2 inches is perfect, the small one looks beautiful :)

5. It is about 6 weeks old and I only have the light a week or 2 at most is that okay? It's from expert seeds auto blueberry it looks 100x nicer on the pack lol

6. What do you mean you only have the light a week or 2? The small plant is in flower right?

7. I only baught the light to grow indoors about 2 weeks ago but the plant broke ground 6 weeks ago and yes it has pistils so it's in flower but it's very small to be in flower isn't it?

8. #8 ItsSeedy, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    Oh... the plant might not be getting enough light, maybe try to raise it to the same level as the other two plants

9. Will do thanks :) is it okay the way I have the set-up? I am going cheap for my first grow what essential equipment do I need?

10. Im no expert either, its my first grow too, all I can say is invest in some nutrients if you havent allready, what are you planning to do with the two tall plants? I asdume you still have them in veg?

11. Yeah still in veg I am going to just grow them to learn about how they grow then start off properly with all the proper nutrients at the moment I am using MG what kind of nutrients do you use I am thinking of using bio bizz or canna?

12. Always good to learn! Im on MG at the moment too, its not ideal as theres a lot of nitrogen in it but I cant get any better nutes for now, id love to see how you get on with the autoflower as im contemplating on buying auto next :)

13. Can you explain your setup a bit? Did our semi first grow this year and was thinking about doing a cheap indoor setup to help get through late winter early spring.

Once you grow your own bomb bud its hard to go back to buying.

14. It's looka fine but it's the wrong spectrum for vegging. Thats why you got so much streching. You need 6500K-9500K blue spectra light in there.