My first car!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Viral Frog, May 18, 2011.

1. Went out and bought my first car today!
    It's a 2003 Mazda Protegé.
    I didn't have time to get pics before it got dark out, so I'll have to get 'em tomorrow.
    Smooth ride and a decent amount of power.
    Sure, it's not a Honda or Toyota like I wanted, but it's still a nice first car. :)

2. That's a solid first car. Does it have the tinted windows?

3. Congrats.

I remember when I got my first car... man I wish I could go back to the good days.
    ( lol it was like 5 years ago. )

4. Not yet. It's on my list of things to do.
    Also, it's an automatic. I was hoping to get a standard but I can't complain, transportation is transportation.

5. The ad was still up on KSL so I saved the pics.
    The emblem on the front is missing (as you can tell) and there's a little bit of damage near the headlights from a parking lot accident.
    Also, the volume and tuner knobs on the radio are missing... They're still usable though, so it's no big deal.
    The dude I bought it from was really cool. He actually works for Ken Garff Honda as a mechanic/auto body repair guy.
    He ordered an emblem so once he gets it he's gonna put it on for me.

Attached Files:

6. looks nice.. first cars are always the shit.. you gonna get attached like if it was your brother..

7. Congrats man, im jealous. Way better than my first car. Tint the windows, throw on some rims and its gonna look real nice. How much did you get it for if you dont mind me asking?

8. He was asking $3600 but I haggled my way down to $3000.