Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Buy. JACKPOT?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohyeahsonn, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my first buy.
    i paid 15 and it fucked me up off almost nothing, *first time i got high
    do you think it was a good deal?
    its got a lot of dark green with some light/lime green color, along with some orange looking string-like things on the bud
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

heres a closer view.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. looks like dirt to me.

3. Is that a bag of mixed herbs in the first picture? :confused:

4. Looks like low-grade merch. I'm surprised you didn't get a headache, there are *so* many seeds in that.... did you just throw whole bud in a grinder without taking stems and seeds out, or did you buy it like that?

5. Only $15 and it worked for you so that's all that really counts. :)

Look-wise it reminded me of this:
    (just a bunch of mixed dried herbs)

[​IMG]

6. agreed. you got a bag of shit weed. not bad for 15 bucks, but it isnt good quality from the looks of it. it also looks like its got a bunch of stems and seeds in it

7. topic should say my first buy. JACKSHIT. really though to me it looks like you got ripped off.

8. lol thanks for all the responses. does it really seem that bad?
    i mean since its my first real time getting high i understand horse shit weed would get me high right? but a bunch of my buddies bought this same shit and it made them extremely high and they've smoked for about a year.

well anyways thanks everyone. but yeah its definately marijuana, smells just like it haha. its got a strong smell i must say, and i picked out the seeds, and yeah thats how i bought it. i dont got a grinder and would have prefered unground bud, but this is all my guy had.

any estimates on how much it is or what it is?? i dont have a scale yet. im thinking maybe a gram or 2 just based on other peoples pictures.

ps. so i vaped a very small amount and i had "movie vision" it felt like everything i seen was a crappy movie being played on dialup for about 30mins and then everything was made of bubble shaped pixels. idk but it was amazing. once i thought it was wearin off i smoke a bowl of damiana with a little bit of this stuff (ratio of marijuana to damiana was probably about 1:7) and it just made me 10times higher. i dont remember anything after that except laying down at some point then waking up haha.

9. Very bad quality, but it got you high, which is the goal.

Looks like 1g-1.5g - But if you removed all the seeds... a lot less.

10. #10 Smokey-eyes77, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
    Nah thats dirt regs.

Some bad Ol' Bobby browns as well call em.

And on top of that it looks like a 1/8th to me heh.

As for prices I can't really say,Around here weed like that is 20 a QT.:smoking:

11. Thats pretty bad but everyone starts off smoking shit weed eventually you will get better connects at least it got you high

12. thanks man, and thanks to everyone else for posting

im about to vape some more of my "dank" shit-weed
    haha

13. Please don't smoke that...please! how can you hav so many posts, but you are still smoking that?! My god, that herb makes a cigarette sound smooth.

14. Looks like dog shit mixed with dirt.

15. not the best deal

your first few times it wont matter tho, so smoke on

but if you start smoking more regularly then you'll have to find some better stuff, that looks like it would leave most regular smokers with a nasty headache and a hard burn out

you could probably pay a similar price for mids, and never buy pregrounded

16. You can vaporize shwag? Just smoke it, there prolly isn't enough THC in that to be worth vaporizing. Seeds and stems + preground = bad weed.

17. Wow, definitely start getting some better quality bud. But since its your first, everybody gotta cut you some slack. Enjoy i guess...

18. damn, around here 20 would have bought you a half oz of that shit.

19. thats point blank bad weed dont buy shit that looks like that again but as long as you got high thats wat matter but that weed aint even mid green its bobby brown lmao nonono neva buy bud of that complection

20. i wouldnt spend over 100 an 0 on that. i used to smoke that at first. then i moved to dank.. you will too.. give it a few years.. or year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.